Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hull Enhance in Battle Trainig/Dexter's lab

Hull Enhance in Battle Trainig/Dexter's lab

Has anyone maxed out the Hull Enhance yet? I know it used to max out at level 39...which I have got to. But instead of saying maxed its still going. So has any high level players maxed this feature or have most people given up on it.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Section Leader
    HEllo, the hull enhance is at level 60 or 65 but i will enhance there only after all hardcores will be at level 100
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

level 60? so thats an extra 30,000 hull?
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

At level 36 it gives +18500 HP and +9550 ATK to the flagship. By lv60, yes, that would be an extra 11500 HP and 5750 ATK, totaling 30k HP and 15300 ATK.
    time's up.

Brigadier
    Why would you waste your precious tech points on Hull enhance? Hull enhance only improves your FS and very little. Using your tech points in the research center improves your whole fleet. You shouldn't waste even one tech point until all your tech is maxed out.
    ---------------~o~---------------
    Ofer.s724, World 682, Android

Hull enhance is currently limited in usefulness and as some has suggested, to be raised only when you have maxed out ur tech research levels.
    Thatzme.s15 World 660 IOS
    Derrick GL on Facebook
    Proud member of Art of War

For information or to compare commanders' cost from past events, visit Nachteule's Event Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

http://cs628019.vk.me/v628019928/27ae4/OmgJlZesfC8.jpg Battle Academy Section Leader
    http://cs628019.vk.me/v628019928/27add/Ay7r37C_t-s.jpg Tactics Workshop Section Leader

My tech levels are looking ok, some already maxed out and others getting there nicely.

A lot of people play this game in exactly the same way. So if everyone does the same expect everyone can expect the same results. I do agree that hull enhance is expensive and has a very limited use but enhancing the flagship even with the limited 30k extra hull might not make much of a difference, but maybe just enough that it doesn't get one shot'ed providing another round of meat shield.

Who knows, im rapidly approaching level 40 so not too far to go
    Kris.s3 World 906

just had a very quick look at the stats of the flagship +3 against hunter +2 (my current setup) and the flagship is starting to compare with hunter in both hp, atk ,and s-atk. augmenting hunter to +3 does make him better again but the gap is very very close. so for an average credit spender hull enhance might actually have a use when getting closer to the maximum level.
    Kris.s3 World 906

Brigadier
    I really don't get what you are saying. Every attribute that you enhance in Research Center augments all your fleet. FS and all other ships. Hull enhance affects only FS.
    Just because you do things differently does not mean you do them right or better. Just differently.
    It is illogical and wasteful to do Hull enhance before you max out your tech.
    But, hey it is a free world to do as you please.
    ---------------~o~---------------
    Ofer.s724, World 682, Android

Recruit
    Assume the discussion is on battle training hull enhancement. At commander level 89, I am maxed at enhancement level 44. Any further requires commander level 90.

Have been at max tech level for awhile.

This is just a data point

image.jpg