Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New server - No arena competition event?

Question New server - No arena competition event?

Hello everybody

I have a question. (I have searched the forum but did not find an answer).
    It's regarding the Weekly Arena Competition Event - where u get 5k credits for first place.. The event is not activated on our server. The server came online 28 january 2016, so we all played around 1 week now. I was wondering if there is a time delay, from the server is on, until this event would be implemented. Or can this just be a server without this competition? (hope not :-( )..

Thanks
    Decebal

i fear you wont see this event in your server mate... i saw a post in my FB group that this event wont run anymore in new servers....

Who knows this for sure?

I know this for sure.
    i have asked Tap4Fun officials about this, and was confirmed that on new servers wont be arena position rewards anymore (i hope this will be changed and returned back later)
    Zeus.s548 / World 1451 / Android

Section Leader on this forum
    The Legion foundation group Admin

Hiii, bad to heard this ((....

Three-Star Admiral
    man that means my server will never have 50/100/150 position for credits anymore...damn

I fear that it's only a matter of time until they remove it from old servers also. They removed the buy 600 credits and get 1000 credits event and nothing happened from us players.

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    I fear that it's only a matter of time until they remove it from old servers also. They removed the buy 600 credits and get 1000 credits event and nothing happened from us players.
    It's this action that already made three moderate spenders from my server to quit although we share Arena reward between nearly 15 players. I think we would give the Arena reward in exchange for a return of the 600+1000 event...

The Arena rewards are a two-sided sword. I think like with previous mining event it is not good to have a single price for the first rankend independent from investment. I know of players that just quit after failing in a tough battle for 5k. For similar effort there should be similar rewards.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Yes, the withdrawal of the purchase 600 credits get 1000 credits really was a downer. Made many unhappy and give up the game or stop even putting in any real cash into the game.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Yes, the withdrawal of the purchase 600 credits get 1000 credits really was a downer. Made many unhappy and give up the game or stop even putting in any real cash into the game.
    When this feature was removed, Tap did mention a viable substitution but till today have yet to see any form of event that came close to replacing this free 1k credit event which a lot of players were happy to spend on.

New servers suffer the most from the lack of credits due to the omission of arena competition and lesser daily free credits from the month card window.

Feedback has reached Tap and hope they would listen to what players want. The new update brought in a long time suggestion of equipment saving (albeit with lots of bugs) and that is towards a right direction but we hope in the coming days they would release more changes that cater to what players want.
    Thatzme.s15 World 660 IOS
    Derrick GL on Facebook
    Proud member of Art of War

For information or to compare commanders' cost from past events, visit Nachteule's Event Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

http://cs628019.vk.me/v628019928/27ae4/OmgJlZesfC8.jpg Battle Academy Section Leader
    http://cs628019.vk.me/v628019928/27add/Ay7r37C_t-s.jpg Tactics Workshop Section Leader