Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Galactic Chairmen Guide :: CCC Analysis :: Jan 2016 Level 100 (Android)

Quote Originally Posted by loken.s558 View Post
    Nachteule nice analisys! So i want take Thantos more than before this post!))
    I think Thantos is a very good Protector but at the moment I am pretty undecided if he is worth the investment.

1. His price is dropping fast - I would not be surprised if a new, even better Protector would be released in next Treasure Hunt.

2. Lt. Kit is still pretty prevalent. I would prefer commanders not suppressable by opposing fleet.

3. I am not sure if Thantos is the best available protecting commander in the game - Cryptor + Krill seem to be a worth replacement for Thantos, not suffering from Kit and putting protection more calculable.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

Lieutenant
    Thantos and Cryptor + Krill have a very nice synergy so I think it is quite good to run both.
    An other contender for most Tanky Commander would be Robot, I am not even talking about him being dodgy but his armor is actually so high that he gets very little damage overall.
    I see you running Robot, so Cryptor might not be the best one to get since they clash quite a bit. You will need chips for both of them and the worst part is that you need dodge for one of them and block for the other which is not really possible with modules for now, maybe once you have T4 or T5 modules it will get better.

Galactic Chairman
    The best about thantos is that he can win almost any fight alone if he survives about 3 rounds and the enemy destroyer, that normally is vulnerable at front, is killed.

The robot is just a crazy commander. Lol

Cryptor + krill is just really hard to beat if you don't lock him and/or hit some good critical.

The game now has a lot of different options for us to choose, but unfortunately it's difficult to use a lot of different things as they cost too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I think Thantos is a very good Protector but at the moment I am pretty undecided if he is worth the investment.

1. His price is dropping fast - I would not be surprised if a new, even better Protector would be released in next Treasure Hunt.
    Valentine's Day - a new hero ;-)

Also haven't had a new Protector commander introduce since Thantos was introducted in July 2015. 6 months is pretty much eternity in game time.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri