Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New bug after last update queen Emma on second special atk of primus does not drop pr

Corporal

New bug after last update queen Emma on second special atk of primus does not drop pr

Queen Emma bug in primus second round of firing special does not drop primus accumulator please fix this problem I'm getting tired of this problem

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Inman View Post
    Queen Emma bug in primus second round of firing special does not drop primus accumulator please fix this problem I'm getting tired of this problem
    Queen Emma's special should not remove any accumulator from any opponent.
    Brom Bone's special should not remove any accumulator from any opponent.
    Zaffrey's special should only remove 25 accumulator from any opponent - never 50, never 0.
    Retrobot's special - when it removes accumulator - should only remove 75 accumulator.

Any behavior other than the above is a bug. If behavior was different before, and is now as it is described above, then a bug which was previously present has been fixed.

Many, myself included, benefited from the faulty method in which Tap4Fun had implemented the coding for the Queen Emma, Brom Bones, and Zaffrey S-ATKs - any enemy which did not gain accumulator when being hit would actually lose 25.

So yes, you will need to reconfigure your Primus fleet. Commanders which can remove accumulator from Primus are Flynn (all), Claus (all), St. Nick (all), Retrobot (75, 50%), Dark Zooey (25), Zooey (25), and Zaffrey (25)
    time's up.

really bad

According to Queen Emma's handbook description: "Vertical attack, deals 99% S-ATK, clears enemy Accumulator increase of this round. Can poison, dealing 15% S-ATK damage each round, lasts 2 rounds". So Queen Emma's special will still decrease an enemy's accumulator charge BUT only the this round's accumulator increase. A bit hard to see but if we monitor by looking at the battle round at the top, we should see newly added accumulator charge of the enemy cleared back to the original at the start of the battle round.

So Ron Inman, for Primus, the first time it cleared the accumulator charge?
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    According to Queen Emma's handbook description: "Vertical attack, deals 99% S-ATK, clears enemy Accumulator increase of this round. Can poison, dealing 15% S-ATK damage each round, lasts 2 rounds". So Queen Emma's special will still decrease an enemy's accumulator charge BUT only the this round's accumulator increase. A bit hard to see but if we monitor by looking at the battle round at the top, we should see newly added accumulator charge of the enemy cleared back to the original at the start of the battle round.

So Ron Inman, for Primus, the first time it cleared the accumulator charge?
    two words: "translation error"

Alternately, if you change the word "round" into "volley" - they are synonyms in some respects - then Queen Emma's S-ATK should remove the accumulator increase caused by her own special attack.

The observed behavior since her introduction was that her S-ATK would remove 25 accumulator from all targets, and it was up to the targeted enemy to add 25 accumulator for being hit (net 0 change). The bug then was that even if her S-ATK was incapable of generating an accumulator increase (Lance, Primus, some NPCs), her 25 accum removal code still executed. This is fixed now.

Tap4Fun could avoid all the "what-if" by rewriting S-ATK descriptions with common phrases, instead of rephrasing the same effect for different commanders to add a bit of "creative flavoring". A creative person could probably submit a better S-ATK description and receive credits for the work...
    time's up.

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    two words: "translation error"

Tap4Fun could avoid all the "what-if" by rewriting S-ATK descriptions with common phrases, instead of rephrasing the same effect for different commanders to add a bit of "creative flavoring". A creative person could probably submit a better S-ATK description and receive credits for the work...
    Lol. Some time ago i did correct using in game interface about 200 texts from the russian translation. No credits so far. Afterwards, i offered through tap's support to correct the whole Russian translation, also i could correct the english version texts (providing there are some exhaustive explanations for the satck behaviors) but the answer I've got was "thank you, but.."
    I started to think that those errors are kept on purpose - being misleaded, players do spend on commanders and afterwards they are finding out that the commander that was just bought is not what they expected (my case with Lance is still on the table, and so far no tap4fun authority has adressed my call, btw)

As for credits - lol again. Just check the case about duals with speed effect. An idea thrown out by me some time ago, just a few days after meteor galactonites have been released. It was implemented after a while and not even a simple thank you in reply
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    As for credits - lol again. Just check the case about duals with speed effect. An idea thrown out by me some time ago, just a few days after meteor galactonites have been released. It was implemented after a while and not even a simple thank you in reply
    I too have also suggested that they needed to allow the ability for speed to be enhanced as well as other ideas. I am not looking for any reward if they haven't suggested that there was going to be one, but instead am thankful that an idea that i wanted has been included into the game. I'm not saying the game is perfect, but haven't noticed anywhere in the game where tap4fun have been misleading. They make mistakes and the cost to play is high, but not misleading.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I too have also suggested that they needed to allow the ability for speed to be enhanced as well as other ideas. I am not looking for any reward if they haven't suggested that there was going to be one, but instead am thankful that an idea that i wanted has been included into the game. I'm not saying the game is perfect, but haven't noticed anywhere in the game where tap4fun have been misleading. They make mistakes and the cost to play is high, but not misleading.
    Just check Lance description in handbook. And compare with the actual Lance behavior.
    That is misleading.
    Lance does not charge his own accumulator when he is being hit by an opponent.
    Any other commander does charge his accumulator when he got hit. There are some cases (like Broom Bones) when his attack does not charge enemy's accumulators, but thioseparticular exceptions are explicitly mentioned in respective commander's description in handbook.
    It is not the case for Lance's particular accumulator charging behavior - not a single hint in handbook or anywhere else in the game about that.
    I argued with tap4fun support on this issue when i did face it. Obviously they dismissed me with an extra large smile on their face and with lots of "I'm deeply sorry for all the inconvenience. .. we're doing our best to provide you an outstanding experience etc etc etc" blah-blah. However, in next Lance related event description - in november (i hope i recall correctly the period) they added something incomprehensible about his accumulator particular charging scheme. I can't guarantee that I'll quote now 100% correct but it was said "Lance's accumulator is not charging when an enemy is hit" or alike.

Check the chip quest in pandora description. Then compare with the actual quest requirements.
    One has to be present effectively on the RS to get the chips. It is not enough to hold the RS.
    That is misleading

You could check the latest CtC event description in Russian. From what it was writfen, players did understood that "if an alliance will get more than 5000 merit points in a single battle and will win the battle, then alliance members will get ts3 module chip etc". one or two words from original text were lost in translation, but the meaning was now completely different.
    Now think about an alliance formed by 2-3 active players. They need to spend some credits to hit cumulatively the required points in a single battle. They spend it and at the end of the day tap4fun says "sorry, it was an incorrect translation, it isn't our fault"

That is what i call misleading.
    And i have more of such examples if nedded.

In all those cases listed by me players are encouraged to spend some credits (read cash) to get some rewards, stuff or whatever in return but in the end they get nothing more than an "we are terribly sorry for causing you such troubles. Try again next time" from tap4fun support

In all those cases it is not about one player's fault. It is just about a poor (and misleading) description. And nor me nor anyone else except tap4fun is responsible for those descriptions.

As for rewards.. a thank you is enough.
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; January 29th, 2016 at 01:46.

I play in English so maybe that is why i am not seeing the misleading descriptions. I do agree that if you spot a problem within the description tap4fun should compensate in some way. But sometimes i think they do. Every now and then for absolutely no reason i get extra login rewards with no explanation as to why i got them.

There isn't going to be a simple answer to how they can fix every single translation problem. For example if they reimburse your credits after an event you would have gained both extra item(s) and your credits back. That would make it unfair for the players who didn't have the translation mistake so wouldn't be entitled to their credits back.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Kris, i play english version too. All issues except the one about russian description of the event in last CtC are about english descriptions

There are no compensation at all for money spent based on those erronate descriptions. I asked tap4fun support via in game option and here on forum about the full refund and subsequent cancelation of my game account. Needless to say i got no answer so far except standard "we're deeply sorry " bumbling.
    One of my teammates was in a similar situation. Again, tap4fun did everything to keep the money. That guy has quit playing. And he is not the only one i know about.
    Myself, i was a cash player. Not anymore...

This lack of business correctness is exactly the reason why I'm so upset on tap4fun. The game itself is a great one, but tap4fun is doing everything possible to route away players, and that's a real pity.
    I fully understand now all those players who use cheating methods to get tons of free credits. Tap4fun really deserve that, since it is a mutual cheating. Tap4fun cheats players, players cheats tap4fun in return.
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; January 29th, 2016 at 14:11.