Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39

Thread: Game freezes when collecting rewards for daily tasks

  1. #11
    Three-Star Admiral darre's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    674
    Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    In addition to the annoying bugs that did already ruin my mental health, today I've got yet an another confirmation that tap4fun are a bunch of incompetent programmers - yesterday I've filled up any single daily task and all calendar tasks(and I've got my rewards for that)
    Today, i had to pay 48 credits just to collect once again the goddies earned yesterday (check attached ss - for 28 of june there is an astonishing 0 for tasks filled in)
    Same problem here, did all the tasks, received the rewards, and now it shows i completed 0/8 tasks at 28/06, i won't pay for their mistakes
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

    Respect is the keyword of civilisation

  2. #12
    Galactic Chairman Pliusomiot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    MDA
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by darre View Post
    Same problem here, did all the tasks, received the rewards, and now it shows i completed 0/8 tasks at 28/06, i won't pay for their mistakes
    Actually I'd advise to pay, as you get an extra chest and few beer mugs at a bargain price of 48 credits
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

  3. #13
    Three-Star Admiral darre's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    674
    Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    Actually I'd advise to pay, as you get an extra chest and few beer mugs at a bargain price of 48 credits
    Thanks for your advice
    I will reconsider it on the last day of the event, i want to see first how many days will be lost the same way
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

    Respect is the keyword of civilisation

  4. #14
    Colonel Sander Prenga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Albania
    Posts
    114
    This is yet so slowly and till freeze the collect
    Why we can have a button to collect all at the same time ?

  5. #15
    Three-Star Admiral darre's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    674
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander Prenga View Post
    This is yet so slowly and till freeze the collect
    Why we can have a button to collect all at the same time ?
    Well that's a great idea, if we would be able to collect all, maybe section per section, would maybe save us some trouble with the freezing game
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

    Respect is the keyword of civilisation

  6. #16
    i have the some bugs on my char hope it will fix quickly
    =ERL=.s68 world 971 Android

  7. #17
    Can only collect 3 at a time then have to reload the game

  8. #18
    Section Leader Nopo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Currently somewhere in South East Asia
    Posts
    2,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by darre View Post
    Same problem here, did all the tasks, received the rewards, and now it shows i completed 0/8 tasks at 28/06, i won't pay for their mistakes
    Actually I'd advise to pay, as you get an extra chest and few beer mugs at a bargain price of 48 credits
    It really is a good bargain at 48 credits.

    Though it should not have happened this error.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Midgley View Post
    Can only collect 3 at a time then have to reload the game
    One thing i have experience on my old phone is to slowly claim the rewards and let the animation finish before wait 1 second before claiming the next rewards

    * old phone = iPhone 4S
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

  9. #19
    İ noticed too.. but i supposed that causes from my device....

  10. #20
    It was fixed last week and now it's back. Don't they have a clue?
    Bossa.s84, World 987 😠

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •