Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Game freezes when collecting rewards for daily tasks

Game freezes when collecting rewards for daily tasks

Hi.
    There is the description of a bug behavior I'm stumbling upon from time to time:

Usually i do a good deal of daily tasks beforehand and then i start to collect the rewards.
    About 1/3 of cases when i access daily task rewards interface, I'm able to collect few rewards and then the game freezes for good.
    The solution is to restart the game.
    For instance, today, in order to collect 24 daily task rewards i had to restart the game 3 times. Once after collecting 2 rewards, once after collecting 6 or 7 and the third time after collecting some 10-11 rewards.

Also, I'm able to exit the game normally, by pressing back button on my device, only once in a while. Especially during pandora back button is switching me from main interface to pandora space and vice versa in a loop.

Did anybody else meet this behavior or I'm the only one?
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; June 28th, 2016 at 17:22.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Sometimes I will encounter a seemingly frozen interface as well, when loading/interacting with the Daily Tasks screen, but I do not need to restart the game to fix it. Using the device's "Back" button usually works to exit the frozen screen, after which touches and interaction with the game is again possible.
    time's up.

I noticed that if the SpamBot is present hovering, then the possibility of a screen freeze is present. If the SpamBot is not hovering i would not get a frozen interface. Have to force shut the app on iOS to get back a responsive screen
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

i have it many times!
    loken.s558 Русский08 IOS
    Alliance Akatsuki
    Member of Legion Foundation group

Yes this has been annoying - daily task interface freezes quite often and I'm not sure if it is due to the added new daily tasks during the sidetask carnival event that was causing it.
    Thatzme.s15 World 660 IOS
    Derrick GL on Facebook
    Proud member of Art of War

For information or to compare commanders' cost from past events, visit Nachteule's Event Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

http://cs628019.vk.me/v628019928/27ae4/OmgJlZesfC8.jpg Battle Academy Section Leader
    http://cs628019.vk.me/v628019928/27add/Ay7r37C_t-s.jpg Tactics Workshop Section Leader

Sorry to pop up such an old thread, but after so many updates occured in the meantime the bug (or the set of bugs?) described are still present.
    Every time when 2-weeks calendar tasks are enabled, the bugs in daily event interface are extremely annoying - i barely can collect one or two rewards at a time (((((((

I'm used already to force-close the game as exit using back button on the device works only once in a while, but daily task collection is a test for my serenity

As the only hope left are your weekly reports, could you please add it once again to the list?
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; June 28th, 2016 at 20:48.

Same problem here, the only thing that seems to work for me is restarting the game, the back button does the job only 1/3 of the time, what i try to do is to collect every reward directly after i earned it, that way i can cut down on the restarts and my level of frustration stays at a low level i informed support about it but until now still no reply
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

In addition to the annoying bugs that did already ruin my mental health, today I've got yet an another confirmation that tap4fun are a bunch of incompetent programmers - yesterday I've filled up any single daily task and all calendar tasks(and I've got my rewards for that)
    Today, i had to pay 48 credits just to collect once again the goddies earned yesterday (check attached ss - for 28 of june there is an astonishing 0 for tasks filled in)
    上传的图像 上传的图像
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; June 29th, 2016 at 12:03.

Brigadier
    When collecting if will freeze for me if a share reward is sent. So those 1000 cubits make me restart the game. Something for the developers to look at.
    ben42.s814 world 772 (Android)

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    In addition to the annoying bugs that did already ruin my mental health, today I've got yet an another confirmation that tap4fun are a bunch of incompetent programmers - yesterday I've filled up any single daily task and all calendar tasks(and I've got my rewards for that)
    Today, i had to pay 48 credits just to collect once again the goddies earned yesterday (check attached ss - for 28 of june there is an astonishing 0 for tasks filled in)
    same here. I ain't payin