Thread: Power Enhancement Module/Event Bug 7-9 Jul

Three-Star Admiral

Power Enhancement Module/Event Bug 7-9 Jul

Anyone having problems getting rewards after bosoning? I got them fine yesterday until 25 points and plenty of Gal energy but today there was nothing and the description changed to above level 80 equipment to get rewards of 18k Gal energy instead of 60/15k. I did not go through the module to boson and still got the energy yesterday. Today tried both and still zilch. It had to happen on a day when i can already complete the event by my count of positive bosoning. Did send a ticket but anyone got replies from support to what is goin on or as always its FUBAR?

edit: nevermind just saw another thread regarding this.
    Last edited by rx3; July 8th, 2016 at 14:28.

İ dont have this screen, i checked the game, it is up to date. All my bozons are over 30.

To get the rewards you need to get the boson level to 80. Then any successful bosons after that will count towards the reward.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Lieutenant General
    Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    Anyone having problems getting rewards after bosoning? I got them fine yesterday until 25 points and plenty of Gal energy but today there was nothing and the description changed to above level 80 equipment to get rewards of 18k Gal energy instead of 60/15k. I did not go through the module to boson and still got the energy yesterday. Today tried both and still zilch. It had to happen on a day when i can already complete the event by my count of positive bosoning. Did send a ticket but anyone got replies from support to what is goin on or as always its FUBAR?

edit: nevermind just saw another thread regarding this.
    me too, i dont know how to get reward
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

try reading the post directly above yours and you will see i have answered how to get the rewards
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Section Leader
    Hello, i dont know what was on your server, but could you post a screenshot? on my server was to interfiere to level 80
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice