Thread: Black market event 19-25 January Question

Black market event 19-25 January Question

Hi, black market open again for crystals. I have been stacking crystals for something like when Incendos and Sirenne was introduced. However this time the event description makes me a bit nervous. It says that previous crystals will not be erased. Is this a hint that next time they might actually erase crystals? Would it even be legal for Tap to do that?

What is the best thing to buy? Chroma prisms R6?

Do anyone know if the dual R5 from the Galaxy cubes in black market can compose the new version with speed? Is it sky trail it's named? Or only into the regular dual accu/crap?

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Hi, black market open again for crystals. I have been stacking crystals for something like when Incendos and Sirenne was introduced. However this time the event description makes me a bit nervous. It says that previous crystals will not be erased. Is this a hint that next time they might actually erase crystals? Would it even be legal for Tap to do that?
    I think tap established "Crystals" as official black market currency and I suppose they will remain valid. Otherwise I would expect a hint that Crystals should be spend. They exist several month now and so tap established this as common understanding. What they can do I think is bring again other black markets like with the TS-2 Modules - this one was with Credits as currency.

What is the best thing to buy? Chroma prisms R6?
    The goods that are more expensive otherwise: Flagship Chips, Power Cores, Destroyer Chips, Chroma Prisms R-6 - of those the Chromas may give the best value add-on to your fleet. One week ago I would have said do not invest into Chroma Prisms R-6. Because it still costs around 20k (at 50% discount) to buy enough Chromas for a single Dual R-6 and it's a waste if you get a bad Dual on composing. But with the latest Dual Trait event and its guarrantee for good Duals I think Chromas are worth again. But wait for the next Dual Trait event before composing.

Do anyone know if the dual R5 from the Galaxy cubes in black market can compose the new version with speed? Is it sky trail it's named? Or only into the regular dual accu/crap?
    I suppose Sky Trail will compose only in events. Like with Meteor.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Thanks for replying.
    No I don't think they will remove crystals as currency but I'm worried that next time they might clear your stash and let you start with zero crystals.
    Things that seem unlikely or even impossible with other companies, well with Tap they become not only possible but even likely to happen.

Thanks for the advice to buy chroma R6 but wait for event to compose.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post

I think tap established "Crystals" as official black market currency and I suppose they will remain valid. Otherwise I would expect a hint that Crystals should be spend. They exist several month now and so tap established this as common understanding. What they can do I think is bring again other black markets like with the TS-2 Modules - this one was with Credits as currency.

The goods that are more expensive otherwise: Flagship Chips, Power Cores, Destroyer Chips, Chroma Prisms R-6 - of those the Chromas may give the best value add-on to your fleet. One week ago I would have said do not invest into Chroma Prisms R-6. Because it still costs around 20k (at 50% discount) to buy enough Chromas for a single Dual R-6 and it's a waste if you get a bad Dual on composing. But with the latest Dual Trait event and its guarrantee for good Duals I think Chromas are worth again. But wait for the next Dual Trait event before composing.

I suppose Sky Trail will compose only in events. Like with Meteor.
    I observed a Sky Trail composition in the server announcements, so unless that was from a planted player ( ) then Sky Trail is available all the time. However, Sky Trail != Meteor, as Meteor was never advertised as available from a Nuclear R6 item, only via a special item (Chest Event) or Advanced Gala Lab composition during an event.

Thanks for replying.
    No I don't think they will remove crystals as currency but I'm worried that next time they might clear your stash and let you start with zero crystals.
    Things that seem unlikely or even impossible with other companies, well with Tap they become not only possible but even likely to happen.

Thanks for the advice to buy chroma R6 but wait for event to compose.
    The first few Black Markets did involve clearing out your Crystal. This was not announced in the event, but if you asked T4F Support, they confirmed that all Crystal would be removed. Hence, I do not stockpile useful amounts of it between BMs... because you never really know.
    time's up.

I too clear my crystals until a non-usable amount. Just in case. Things always changes with the game, sometimes good, sometimes bad.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Why free crystals is only 40 per day??
    loken.s558 Русский08 IOS
    Alliance Akatsuki
    Member of Legion Foundation group

Quote Originally Posted by loken.s558 View Post
    Why free crystals is only 40 per day??
    So you have to buy them from the shop
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

So i didn't see nothing at this market
    loken.s558 Русский08 IOS
    Alliance Akatsuki
    Member of Legion Foundation group

Quote Originally Posted by loken.s558 View Post
    So i didn't see nothing at this market
    The refresh is all luck-based so you may not get what you want to buy.

Tap has significantly reduced the amount of crystals gifted but I guess we were "pampered" with so much free crystals in the past that we take it for granted that it is only right that Tap gives them to us. 40 crystals is still free nonetheless.

I for one am glad that my ipad doesn't have to burn because I have to leave it on 24/7 to get the free crystals.

I saw chroma at 75% off but only 1