Thread: TOP10 Epic Battles CCC S9

TOP10 Epic Battles CCC S9

New Cross-Cosmos Competition Season 10 is starting - don't forget to register your fleet!

While preparing - watch MOST EPIC battles of Season 9: https://youtu.be/WHKdTpWCowo

Last edited by SKIDIK; February 19th, 2016 at 04:50.

Just a quick question about what I have just seen, the top CCC commanders can only be obtained by a single player right? So why have i seen Katiya Storm, Hartmann, and Goodman on different people? Or am i missing something?
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

You can see Katiya on iOS - player KINGSUNA (his previous name was p1katr1ks). And on Android - player Skverl got Katiya too.
    All commanders for the 1st place in CtC are uniques. You can see 1 one of them on iOS platform, and one more on Android!
    Last edited by SKIDIK; January 18th, 2016 at 16:16.

Ahh i see, i thought it was 1 available regardless of ios or android
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

love your videos SKIDIK... damn PONG vs doctor was a great battle...
    Last edited by Guyver; January 20th, 2016 at 20:00.