Thread: Where is Murphy?

Where is Murphy?

I play in new server (Android) but I cannot get Murphy, but I saw someone got him. How can I do?
    *** From Galaxy Legend Viet Nam ***
    gadichoi.s8 world653(iOS)

Quote Originally Posted by gadichoi View Post
    I play in new server (Android) but I cannot get Murphy, but I saw someone got him. How can I do?
    ohh mate i had the same question and also becausestarted the game from the beginning on the new server, i even contacted tap4fun support.

initially they said that those who have murphy, had old version of the game BEFORE the Christmas update.
    i have asked them how that possible because when you run game it automatically update itself to the current version ...

also was mentioned that on NEW servers Murphy disabled at all, but ive answered that on the 2 days old server players still receiivng Murphy but i dont have him ...

then i asked those players who have it - they have downloaded the fresh game version from the playmerket and received him normally on the lvl 16 or around that.

still mailing support to understand the problem, but i think that we had to completely delete the game, clean all folders and data of the game which left in our mobile devices and install it from the beginning so game would think it is the absolutely new installation of the first time ...

i think there some where BUG, game gave Murphy once in some of your old accounts and dont give it again ... i think problem in this ...
    Zeus.s548 / World 1451 / Android

Section Leader on this forum
    The Legion foundation group Admin

Could easily be rectified by a login reward - Murphy.
    Poppysan.s520 1423
    Poppysan.s536 1439
    poppysan 1439

Member Active of The Legion Group

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    ohh mate i had the same question and also becausestarted the game from the beginning on the new server, i even contacted tap4fun support.

initially they said that those who have murphy, had old version of the game BEFORE the Christmas update.
    i have asked them how that possible because when you run game it automatically update itself to the current version ...

also was mentioned that on NEW servers Murphy disabled at all, but ive answered that on the 2 days old server players still receiivng Murphy but i dont have him ...

then i asked those players who have it - they have downloaded the fresh game version from the playmerket and received him normally on the lvl 16 or around that.

still mailing support to understand the problem, but i think that we had to completely delete the game, clean all folders and data of the game which left in our mobile devices and install it from the beginning so game would think it is the absolutely new installation of the first time ...

i think there some where BUG, game gave Murphy once in some of your old accounts and dont give it again ... i think problem in this ...
    Thank you, I will try this
    *** From Galaxy Legend Viet Nam ***
    gadichoi.s8 world653(iOS)