Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Most Beautiful Female Commander

giftbox The Most Beautiful Female Commander

Time is flying that 2016 is already coming!

With more and more commanders joined our Galaxy big family, our 112th commander Retrobot asks Gal a difficult question, who is the most beautiful commander in my eyes? Itís really hard to say, gentle Opal, sexy Zooey, strong Shamen Queen, dignified Sophietia, lovely Lily and so on. Damon once told me the Fury Storm of Celeste makes her look fantastic and attractive. Beauty is not only appearance but also the inner beauty and strength. Too many things to judge. Brothers and sisters, please help me to answer Retrobot who is the most beautiful commander!

Event details: Tell us who is the most beautiful commander in your eyes. Please explain the reason why you like her the most according to the Galaxy Legend.

Event deadline: UTC 18/1/2016 00:00

Event rewards:lucky 12 players with the most interesting opinion, Galís Brainstorming Pack*1

Notes:
    A. In order to help us give out rewards, please leave your account information. For instance, (New Year.s2016, World 2016 Android)
    B. No any improper pictures and works which disobey the forum rule. If we find this, we will delete the picture immediately and cancel the eligibility. Besides, the related player will be banned for a week.
    C. We will only select the players who reply in this thread and attend the event according to the rule.
    D. The art work should be made by players themselves.

in my eyes Queen Emma. she looks like a Valkyrie Viking.
    Landser.s601 Deutsch01 android

I am going for Phoebe, brown hair with a mysterious look in her eyes with on top a powerful ship what more can you ask for?
    JLeroux.s39 World684 iOS

Section Leader
    Hello, i like Violette is the most beautiful because she help us a lot on Primus with his freeze 100% and i like his pink hair-purple...
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

She is Violette, her flaming hair, her enchanting gaze, her lips and boobs..., those made me crazy
    violette.jpg

gadichoi.s8 world 653 ios
    Last edited by gadichoi; January 12th, 2016 at 15:06.
    *** From Galaxy Legend Viet Nam ***
    gadichoi.s8 world653(iOS)

Private
    Violette is the most beautiful commander because of her hair and mysterious look Bende.s245 World45 IOS

Quote Originally Posted by T4F-admin View Post

Time is flying that 2016 is already coming!

With more and more commanders joined our Galaxy big family, our 112th commander Retrobot asks Gal a difficult question, who is the most beautiful commander in my eyes?
    ...... MODERATION NOTE: TRUNCATE QUOTED POST TO IMPROVE READABILITY
    C. We will only select the players who reply in this thread and attend the event according to the rule.
    D. The art work should be made by players themselves.
    [/COLOR][/FONT]
    i woud say celest is the lost beautiful commander of them all
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; July 29th, 2016 at 15:56.

HI, my opinions is that beatiful female comander is MIlenna, i like her

Sergeant
    Zooey es muy sensual, Yhoe.s882 iOS 561

Lieutenant General
    Opal is most beautiful commander. She had beauty of holiness as goddess Venus.
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android