Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Most Beautiful Female Commander

in my eyes dark zooey is the most beautiful commander

trashill.s222 world 1125 android

I believe that Silest the most beautiful and charming girl , in her younger years , she looks just amazing , she's young , beautiful and ambitious , just the perfect girl who has all chances to defeat their rivals in assuring competition.
    Drama.s288 world 1191 android

For me queen emma. Shes like a goddess of beauty and strength.
    Aces.57 server 702 ios

for me it is lilly she looks so friendly but she is deadly
    Last edited by Klaus Beymer; January 13th, 2016 at 09:39.
    =ERL=.s68 world 971 Android

Private
    Definetly Definetly Mileena she is Natural from top to bottom! Absolutly most beautiful commander. Would love to see her art work in full size some day. She is the main gun, with a second role, but you know what they say, behind every powerful man there is a even more powerful woman. She is the core, the shiled and the guns of the main ship. Without her in your set... you are for nowhere!!! And her look, looks so drifty like a dreamer like she aims for the stars, its the only comander that avoids stareing in your soul but in a mistirius and charmig way.

Zolar.s49 World 86
    Last edited by Nova War; January 13th, 2016 at 10:53.

Three-Star Admiral
    i was intially going with exotic like khala buuut then who can resist a lip-studded, non-marrying, adventurous fine nobility like Violette

Sergeant
    Opal.....is best real oriental angel
    Texus s.120 world 1023 android

Colonel

Versatile Violette

My favourite has to be versatile Violette she's pretty got an awsome figure & kissable lips she packs quite a punch she's fast and her satk freeze is awsome or as a lieutenantshe is in a league of her own helping the speed of your fleet at +4 and increasing hit rate of all your fleet she's absolutely beautiful is Versatile Violette

Jimbo.s196 world1099 android
    Last edited by James G Vine; January 13th, 2016 at 12:30. Reason: Missed off game ID

The most beautiful commander is Violette, because the name of my girlfriend is Violette. Also she is fit and very beautiful like her. )

Violette copy.jpg Violette is the most beautiful commander as she is just pixelated perfection. As a main commander in PVP or Primus Violette can make the difference when it comes to stopping that components first shot to putting the freeze on Primus.
    In a game where speed is a vital component to a victory her lieutenant skill when augmented to +4 can give your rovers that needed edge to crush your enemies.
    Violette not only looks beautiful but preforms beautifully too which makes her my number one choice.
    Last edited by Maxamusviper; January 13th, 2016 at 14:18.
    Maxamusviper.s167 (Android)
    World 1070 Level100 The Swarm (Chair)
    Proud member of TCT The Conspiracy Theory