Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Most Beautiful Female Commander

For me I'd go with FS. Hell hath no fury like hers
    REAL CHODU.s81 world984

Всем привет! Я думаю что это Вайолет. Она хороша как командир и как лейтенант!!!
    Андрей.s207 world1110 Android
    Уровень:100

sylver

the reason...she was the first girl into my pack when the game started and everyone always remembers your first time to dance with a lady

sylver_e.png
    cowmooflage.s167 world 1070 android

“On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.”

Violette is the most beautiful commander, she has a heart cold as ice and can freeze a mans heart. If i would meet her, i would heat her up so she replace her freeze S-atk with a new Burn S-atk
    himura.s531 World 501 Android Level 100
    Facebook Paul Müller
    Forum Paul Müller
    Art of War Group [AOW]

Isolde and Opal. They are not only beautiful, but also really helped me in battles. There is a russian proverb: "An old friend is better than two new ones"))

yakov.s207 world1110 Android

got to be Celeste, a lovely girl with a Fury Storm ... S atk that increases ALL friendly Ships Hit Rate and Critical ATK by 100% nowadays that we have commanders with high dodge rate like Retrobot and Sirenne its super helpfull...

famaXfalisa.s207 world 1110 Android

For me...definitely Celeste. She has a look in which you can fall in love, great brown hair and with these two barrettes she looks so cute. Further she looks honest, loyal and the expression in her face makes me feel she can make somebody smile. That she is a very powerfull commander is out of question.

Survivor83.s105 / World 1008 / Android

Violette, "the blossoming ice rose", is the most beautiful female commander.
    Young (compared to Isolda or Elsa) and natural beauty (not cloned one like Milena), romantic, noble, still single, indifferent to jewels and fashion clothing.. the perfect woman in the entire galaxy

On top of all, she is great fighter and a resourceful lieutenant, able to team up with anyone;
    She has a great heart - when she is asked to help others as lieutenant, she helps the entire team rather than focusing her attention on a single commander. All combatant commanders turns out to be great marksman when she is looking at them;
    rovers in the imperial fleet, charmed by her, literally got wings and fly faster than ever;
    Even the mighty, human-hating and insensitive to regular charms Primus is usually stuned for few moments when he see her beauty
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; January 12th, 2016 at 21:46.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

i like Zooey for hair and her amazing eyes and smile

Milena!

Hot brunette with a blue eyes!
    Last edited by SKIDIK; January 12th, 2016 at 22:18.