Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pandora Space. Some basic tactics, tips and tricks

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    <thumbs up> both of you
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Thank you, mate!

But the major credentials go to Pliusomiot, who I want to thank, too, for his constant high quality contribution to this forum! :-)
    Guys, I'm blushing
    I'm really happy that my notes, originally written with the intention to answer questions asked by my teammates, are considered to be of some value for the community. Thank you for encouraging me ;-)

As for Pandora tactics - a few more tips.
    Almost every player (well, at least every cash player) gets from time to time some lvl 2 paintocatings. Don't rush to use them in less important events (CtC or even for Arena - you will get only few thousand credits in best case)
    Try to collect a full set of lvl 2 coats and keep them for a while, especially if you're a top player on your server. Even better situation - all top players have a full set of lvl 2 coats in their stash.
    Do not use any coatings in first moments of Pandora. First, check your opponents. If you're able to deal with most of them using only lvl 1 paintocatings, then use those. However, sometimes you will stumble upon opponents that are hard to be killed without some extra help. In this case, form a team of 1-2 strikers who will use those lvl 2 coatings they have. This mini strike force will have, as their first priority, the task to neutralize the tough opponents.
    As i mentioned before, it could be a good idea to leave the control of RS for chips quest to your opponents on 3rd day. Therefore your server have to ensure that there are at least 1-2 active players who will be able to deal with strong opponents only in first two days of the event.

A side note here: arena top1 weekly reward has to go to one of those strikers, since they need to compensate the extra credits spent on resurrection and teleport.

Another tip on Pandora: to get daily 4 chips from RS a server does not need to have control over RS all 24 hours. Actually, it is enough to ensure control over RS for about 20 hours in order to get the chips.
    Once your server got 4 chip revard from RS for the second time, leave the RS to opposing parties to get their share of fun, but keep control over docks and other key nodes )
    Return back to the Ruling Star only to get the executive tribute )))

And another note on Docks: it is not uncommon to have one tough player from opposing servers stationed at the docks for long periods. Let him be. But, about one hour before second daily quest, arrange with your server teammates to do a massive suicidal attack on that dock at the same time.
    By doing it properly, at the beginning of quest time you and your mates will be already ressurected, the docks will be under your control and the tough guy will be at his base. Now, with the 100% attack boost given by the docks, the tough guys will be you and not them

And a last note:
    Maybe one day tap4fun will provide a timer to help players to keep track of RS holding time. At least i hope so.
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; June 4th, 2016 at 13:25.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Здравствуйте.
    Вот и мы ленивые, супер-особенные, которым необходима персональная консультация, решили оставить свой ценный коммент. А то что это мы, только заходим, смотрим и не комментим)
    "Thanks Pliusomiot, +1"
    На самом деле это шутка юмора, типа LOL)))
    Если говорить серьезно, то все гайды и посты, которые пишет Плюс очень информативны, просты для восприятия и легко доносят необходимую составляющую игры, даже для простых обывателей.Точнее не так, а ТЕМ БОЛЕЕ для простых, начинающий игроков, которые легко могут заблудиться в дебрях и хитросплетениях игры. Но тем ценнее они и для маститых, матерых участников, которые совершенно забыли, что такое начинать с нуля, погрязли в тактиках, стратегиях и теориях GLegend.
    Плюс заостряет внимание на тонкостях определенных моментов, не обходя стороной и максимально полное, целое описание всей игровой картины.
    Одним словом, Плюс доносит идею. Сохраняя при этом образность и вносит щепоточку красивости в обыденные вещи ИГРЫ. Это по силам только человеку со специальными знаниями в различных областях, техники и культуры "Легенды"
    Собственно, можно еще долго и много говорить о заметках Плюсомета, но думаю мне пора завершить свой опус.
    Засим позвольте, почтеннейше откланяться.
    P.S. и несмотря на всё вышесказанное, я всё равно буду приставать с персональными консультациями)))
    Last edited by Dream; January 8th, 2016 at 17:32.
    Dream.s480/world1383/Android

Спасибо Dream. После такого отзыва мне остается ток открыть себе фан клуб
    Или переквалифицироваться в управдомы

All of you talk only in russian? will take a lot of time for me to translate and understand what you say here guys.

Quote Originally Posted by BAD Spartacus View Post
    All of you talk only in russian? will take a lot of time for me to translate and understand what you say here guys.
    Sorry, BAD Spartacus, Dream's comment and my corresponding answer wasn't related directly to the Pandora Cluster discussion and you can skip to translate those two comments with no loss for the topic.

Lieutenant

Post How to get more chips from Pandora,others then from influence and the free tributes

Moderation note: thread merged

Hi players!
    We all know is easy to travel in Pandora, but most of players don't know how exactly we can get more chips from Pandora cluster, i will try to explain in this thread how players can do this. Also hot to get the tributes from Pandora
    For extra chips from Pandora cluster fights, others then those from influence points (we can get 1 influence point by being defeated, or 4 influence points by win a battle, every time we win a battle we will lose some supplies) we need to do those 2 following things:
    1 Your server need to keep the rolling star at least 20 houres for 4 chips. Check the below photo you can see the rolling star.
    How to do this? Is simple to write here, just make sure your server will hold the star as much as your players can defeat others players from others servers, but sometimes is hard to complete it when your server gets to fight with anothers 2 strong or more strong servers
    12910412_1002309799857511_53553153_n.jpg
    2 Your server need to participate on those mini events of every pandora, those mini event that are hold with 1 hour and 10-14 minutes before Primus fight. Look at the below 2 photos you can see that the mini event that i wrote here is around 14:00 space time
    12910490_1002309809857510_1006979137_n.jpg
    How to do this? During this event that all the time is with 1 hour and 10 minutes or 14 until Primus fight to be on, all you have to do, alone or with your server is to go first on the rolling star (photo below with the rolling star) and claim the free fortress from there, after this it should appear to you a message like this, hold the rolling star 0/1, 0/2 and 0/3 those 1, 2, 3 are the free chips that we can get during this mini event.
    A good tip for all during this mini event is to use a free fuel supply with 100 cubits from shop in last 2 minutes of this event, and make sure you will avoid the big players that can defeat you in those last minutes and stay closer or around the rolling star till until 30 seconds this mini event to ends, look at the photo below on the numbers 1, 2 ,3 you need to stay close from the star by traveling on those 3 places, and then travel to the rolling star in last 30 seconds of the event, you need to be very close to the rolling star to made it or if you go dirrectly from the base you need at least 1 minute and 30 seconds to go there with 1 free supply, of course you can use a supply with 500 credits if you think will worth the credits.
    12910412_1002309799857511_53553153_n.jpg
    Also if you want more power during the mini event you need to travel to 1 dock like this that i wrote in above photos, in pandora fights are 3.
    If you dont know how to get the tributes from pandora, those that contain 500 prestige, 5000 tech points and 2 milion cubits, and also the tribute, last one of the pandora that contain 1000 prestige, 500 credits and 5 milions cubits and 10 000 tech points (check the tribute in the photo below), as i remember, all you have to do if you want those tributes is to make sure you have made the most influence points from your server, and when the pandora will ends the rolling star need to be green as your server color.
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    A tip for get this after you are sure you have most points from your server is to travel into the star or ask more players from your server to travel to the star in last 1 hour and 30 minutes of the event, or to use a free supply and hold the star for your server.

Note: If your server meet many times servers that are more strong then your server you can talk with your server to buy some paints level 2 and use them in 1 day or more on the pandora cluster with the chips that your server wanted most, i know rover chips are most wanted, or depends on server.
    If anyone have more infos add them here, i will also come back with some photos as soon i will obtain them, photos with mini events, the second of the day, photos with the star and free fuel and photos with kings prize- tributes. Hope i will help more players with this thread.
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; July 24th, 2016 at 16:43.

Lieutenant
    Good guide
    • Polovilmurk.s615
    • World562
    • Android

"The Legion Foundation Group Admin"

Corporal
    Activity in pandora Even low level player can hit 100 point = 7 chip.
    Black market you have 5 free chip on 50% price if you are online.
    Wait cheap fighters 20-30-40 credit and try to get the chips. try 20-30 time
    15 wave you have free chip
    18 chests If you already have a fighter you can get chips open - 6-7

Darko 685 lv100
    Last edited by Slobodan Todorovic; April 24th, 2016 at 16:30. Reason: add info

During my first Pandora I managed to suicide 80 times
    Thereby still managing to get some chips.

Всех приветствую)))