Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Show Us Your Cool Video

Section Leader
    Hello everyone!
    This is 1 of the fight from last night: the prize 5 k credits from Arena. Here you can see Cabal in action vs 3 ships, my Cabal with his briliant skill transform a possible lost battle into a victory, hope you will enjoy it. With the help of Cabal i got the 5k credits from Arena, him saves me many times in arena.
    Sorry for the quality of the video but i'm an IOS user so i dont have any Mac or Linux to record videos from my Iphone.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

It is video which I recorded passing of Chaotic space. In it I showed, in what way it is possible to pass space. I consider this video the best because it is the best option of passing (for me).

Sparcxy.s502
    World1405
    Android

Это видео я сделал для группы альянса по прохождению Хаотичного космоса

никопол.s547
    World517
    Android

Данный обзор я собрал из разных видео товарищей по группе,поэтому качество картинки разное и обработал его в своём стиле.Обзор на лейтенантов Зарбона и Эльза

никопол.s547
    World517
    Android

This is my favorite video for now, not only because there are some interesting effects.. But also I just love this powerful combo - Thantos + Cryptor. I like how they are protecting each other with these shields! I guess these guys can win many battles together!

Last edited by SKIDIK; January 11th, 2016 at 05:44.

ChipCeT s503
    ру сервер 503

http://vk.com/video-59335871_171381463
    Last edited by Samson Sedov; January 10th, 2016 at 10:55.

Sergeant
    Here is my entry for the cool video competition.

It's from CQ where I face the final opponent with my lvl 99 fleet. And of course the opponent is level 100 with upgraded equipment. After 50 tries, I ended in my original formation to try the battle again to see if I would get lucky with criticals. And sure enough, I won the battle. Not with criticals, though. The way the battle went is way, way cooler. Annica and Zaffrey saved the day...again.

https://youtu.be/gAvBsstT7S4

- Twuuna.s388 world 188 iOS

ps. youtube is currently rotating the video, it'll be landscape soon!

https://youtu.be/f1cokLmeKVc

primer video .- resaltando la efectiva evasion de retrobot..

segundo video .- demostrando la gran ayuda de los tenientes

----------------------------------------*----------------------------------------*-------------------------

first video .- highlighting the effective evasion of retrobot ..

second video .- showing the great help of the lieutenants

Chriz.s162
    Android Mundial 1065
    Active member in "THE LEGIÓN"

Wow that's nice! I didn't get Retrobot and now blaming myself a lot

His appearance in game really changed many things in Arena and Pandora! I guess we will see him a lot next CCC

Since I bought Cryptor I was pretty happy, and now I made this video with his ability on PvP and Primus Invasion. His shield is amazing because is like a protector but if my enemies has Kit +4 not can block him. One day I was asking, if I block a lot of time and charge my special fast, other ship will get the other shield? And Boom im Lvl 97 and this is my video, fighting with a lot of lvl 100…. Enjoy and I hope you can post you like here.

Ing Jesús Hernández Tejeda
    Fashis.S240
    W1143
    Android

"The Legion Group Administrator"