Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Show Us Your Cool Video

giftbox Show Us Your Cool Video

1. Event details: in the near future participants can send us the video which they are most satisfied with to the Official Forum (in the reply section below this post), to be enjoyed and appraised by others. The video could be of a losing battle being turned into victory, or it could be you having obliterated the enemy, or it could be a laughable battle sequence, or maybe a display of brilliant skill. So, send a recent video which you are pleased with to the Official Forum with an explanatory note (which are the important parts), and we will put participants names onto a list and enter them into a voting post.

2. Reward: the player with the most amount of votes will get the ""Cool Video Reward"". Players with the 2nd and 3rd highest amount of votes will get a ""Glorious Reward"". The player with the least amount of votes will get the ""Tragic Reward"". 5 participants will be chosen at random and will receive an ""Appreciation Reward"".

3. Cool Video Reward: 4888 Credits
    Glorious Reward: 2888 Credits
    Tragic Reward: 88 Credits
    Appreciation Reward: 888 Credits

4. Event Time: UTC 05/01/2016 00:00—12/01/2016 23:59

5. Vote time: UTC 13/1/2016 00:00--16/1/2016 23:59

6. Note: A. The video must be an original. B. Single IP multi votes, cheating and other illegal activities will not be allowed. C. The video must be relevant to the game, cannot upload one which does not conform to the rules and regulations of the Forum. If the above rules are violated then the player will forfeit participation and be muted for a week.

One-Star Admiral
    During the last CCC event, my friend was in vacation so he asked me to run his account for the competition. This is his top16 battle and the story behind the battles strategy.

From watching the top32 battles, I noticed two interesting things:
    1) the enemy has a tendency to keep his Cryptor on the middle row
    2) he has the last position open.
    Since Cryptor was the commander I was fearing the most in my enemy's formation because of it's capacity to keep the whole fleet alive, I derived a strategy of trying to kill Cryptor with either Dark Zoeey or Dark Vela'rath in the first shoots.

This video shows two sides of a coin.
    In the first battle my strategy failed miserably, his Cryptor being well protected behind Sirenne. This resulted in what I think it was the closest win during the entire top32.
    In contrast, the second time I guessed correctly where to place Dark Zoeey resulting in total obliteration of my enemy.

Enjoy:
    Last edited by Bogdan; January 5th, 2016 at 15:45.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

One day my brother forgot to undress in chaos quasar and dismiss back-up ships, and he met this monster OptimusPrime with the 3 dark commanders and one SS commander with about 300+ million in power while he is only 150+ million in power ...

After about 20 attempts he gave up, and said "here is your challenge try it and good luck"
    and master Zeus with few attempts made some magic with the smart positioning and a bit of luck.
    After a glorious victory i decided to record a video to remember such a great fight and now sharing it with you

This video is about how brilliant skill :P may turn lost battle into victory, have a pleasure to watch it and NEVER GIVE UP even fighting versus super big donator !

Last edited by Zeus; January 5th, 2016 at 13:10.
    Zeus.s548 / World 1451 / Android

Section Leader on this forum
    The Legion foundation group Admin

https://m.facebook.com/groups/168996...97938930553761

I'm waiting to +4 Elsa for lt, my invisible ranger fleet!
    Abraham Steele.s450 World 1353 AN
    Member of AoW

PvP___________________Primus
    DA/Ahk Lance X ............. Thad FS X
    X Retrobot FS ................. X Retrobot X
    Cabal X X ......................... X Emma Elsa

This is my Pandora opponent. We know each other from the beginning of my gaming, my first and current opponent. His world always wins, their top 1 have CtC Dark Arturis, so they took all Tech Points and Chips from the Ruling Star and side tasks. His word have many Lts and main ships highly augmented, when I lost the battle I can see 60% from 100% tech ratio ... But I have all R6 and Dual R6 here and my Aqous copied his Lance three times (lvl 90+ players) ... Power of Aquos, one ship against whole fleet took the battle :

https://www.facebook.com/edin.skende...3449428434633/

https://www.facebook.com/edin.skende...d=350685531728
    Last edited by Fafarona; January 6th, 2016 at 01:19.

Often he had saved me ...Cabal on my team

Aleks.s845 World 803

My video is my battle in Chaos Quasar, the Annica with Lt. Zaffrey clears whole enemy fleet

Last edited by gadichoi; January 7th, 2016 at 05:09.
    *** From Galaxy Legend Viet Nam ***
    gadichoi.s8 world653(iOS)

I will share a pandora battle from 2 months ago, which I have shared previously with everyone here:

time's up.

The Expendables

This is a video I recorded from Chaos Quasar. It was the last show of my oldest s class fighter: Brom Bones (before Incendos replaced him).

But the secret star of the battle is Lance. Once he was the most desired commander and the dream that made players patiently invest into the Imperial Bank (discontinued) and save any single Credit. Another commander that finally retired after clearing all the way to level 100 for me.

Together they prove that they still can overcome any threat. That's why I call this post "The Expendables".

Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Sergeant
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/445385...11286&refid=18

Just testing out Annica the day I got her against the only person in my server with Incendos.
    Last edited by John Doeman; January 6th, 2016 at 20:40.

Jess.s163

Level 100
    World1066
    Android.