Thread: Galaxy Slot Supply Multiplier Issue

Galaxy Slot Supply Multiplier Issue

The slot doesn't award multipliers to the supply packs. This seems like it was done on purpose, but even when x5 coins are used, only 1 supply pack is earned. This essentially makes using the x5 multiplier worthless. The other day, I used a x5 coin multiplier on a x4 multiplier and only received one 4 lightning bolt pack for 10 more battle supply, when k felt like I should have received 20, or at least 5 for the 5 coins I spent.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggaMike View Post
    The slot doesn't award multipliers to the supply packs. This seems like it was done on purpose, but even when x5 coins are used, only 1 supply pack is earned. This essentially makes using the x5 multiplier worthless. The other day, I used a x5 coin multiplier on a x4 multiplier and only received one 4 lightning bolt pack for 10 more battle supply, when k felt like I should have received 20, or at least 5 for the 5 coins I spent.
    The unhelpful reply from support you will receive will state that these are a "premium" prize and thus you don't get a multiplier for them (for the lever based x2-x4-x8 multiplier, or for having multiple in the same roll).

If your customer support contact is paying any attention (not likely), they might notice the distinction you make between the lever multiplier and the coin usage multiplier. The bit about only getting 1 instead of 5 when using 5 coins at once... That should not happen, and is a bug. You should provide indisputable video documentation (LOL) of achieving the x5 on any premium slot reward but not getting x5 of the premium reward to ensure that Tap4Fun cannot ignore the bug.
    time's up.

Corporal
    The only case I have found the multiplier working is if you would get a dexter coin as a price only then I received multiple coins according to the multiplier.

Quote Originally Posted by a1ex View Post
    The only case I have found the multiplier working is if you would get a dexter coin as a price only then I received multiple coins according to the multiplier.
    shhh don't let them know! They'll take away the only good thing left!
    time's up.