Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Sharp Tongue Arena II--Support Retrobot

Quote Originally Posted by James G Vine View Post
    No I'm sorry I disagree with you on so many things Sirenne is for me the greatest of the 3 he has such a powerful attack and special attack that works together with his speed that your Retrobot won't sorry doesn't have a chance to use his special attack as for his high anti crit Sirenne has him beat there also so hands down Retrobot has very little chance to get his attack off
    Jimbo.s196 world1099 android

You forget about the high dodge of bot. If you take the trail wind level 10, and the module TS2 to dodge by 15% then we get 86% dodge. And we get a low chance of hitting the bot
    loken.s558 Русский08 IOS
    Alliance Akatsuki
    Member of Legion Foundation group

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The treasure hunt event concluded and i just came to one more argument in favor of Retrobot:

Event concluded and Retrobot wont be available anymore ... this is good or bad ?

for those who got him - this is good because of the following reasons:
    1) Retrobot is strong and useful - no doubts, the less players have him the more you benefit from him
    2) Retrobot is very rare and many players simply wont have any experience fighting versus him this gives you good tactical advantage because opponents will use less effective formations against you
    3) psychological benefit - when you meet something rare and unknown, you start thinking that opponent is big spender (and actually it is so) having bad morale in the fight very negative thing influencing to your decisions.
    4) the same time owner of the Retrobot have great morale because having something rare and more over very useful and powerful all the time motivates you for a victory
    Absolutely I agree with you. The moral is the important part of winning. If the opponent have always failed attack and attack it will not be in the fleet which will bot
    Last edited by loken.s558; December 29th, 2015 at 13:10.
    loken.s558 Русский08 IOS
    Alliance Akatsuki

Quote Originally Posted by xaus View Post
    Я не вижу ничего хорлшего в этом командите
    I do not agree with you. Only antikrita high percentage (91% is the maximum that I counted) and a high percentage of dodge (86%) make it very difficult to unkillable
    loken.s558 Русский08 IOS
    Alliance Akatsuki

Event closed.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]