Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharp Tongue Arena II--Support Retrobot

Quote Originally Posted by xaus View Post
    Я поддеру Криптора, так как это очень хороший командир, для Праймус, и Праймус вторжения. То что он держит смертельный удар, делает его и один карабль на поле боя очень хороший покпзатель для него. И бой может быть выйгран.
    а я вот не соглашусь с тобой, Криптор полностью потерял свою привлекательность для Вторжения Примусов после последнего фикса (который вроде как был, но что то его незаметно).
    Zeus.s548 / World 1451 / Android

Section Leader on this forum
    The Legion foundation group Admin

Quote Originally Posted by James G Vine View Post
    My argument is for sirenne being the BEST MOST AWSOME of the three are
    1. He's a Rover and everyone knows that rovers have good speed and are even brtter when Violette is used as a lieutenant along with 2 or 3 rovers!
    2. His satk is awsome very powerful if he doesn't take you out first shot his death code finishes you off!
    3. Also he has high hp and great dodge so if you pair him with Zaffery as lieutenant you also get a chance of going invisible so if he has to he can take a hit aswell as give one in my honest opinion he is amazing!
    let me disagree with you.

1) yes you are right, having 2-3 rovers + Violette as a lieutenant makes rovers based fleet very fast BUT (magic word) did you count how many chips required to pimp Violette to [+4], Zaffrey to [+4] and of course 2-3 rover ships to at least [+4] PLUS add here price of the rover ships like Aquos, Quasimodo, Sirenne ... finally you will receive the price of the Dark commander or even higher ... Well known that it is better to buy one good thing than few cheap, you can get fast dark commander and will cover your costly Rover fleet in matter of speed.

sure you can say me that im talking about big investments but it could be done for free - NOPE it cant be done for free or only for the monthly card, wont be enough even 1 year to create such a good imaginary fast rover fleet... only huge investments may let you create such a fleet, but it will be cheaper to just buy a fast Dark commander

2) Death Code doesnt have 100% probability as well as sirenne could miss as well as could one-shoot with the critical (as any other of our competitors) and in this case Death Code wont poizon and wont be used ..

3) RetroBot has even better durability higher evasion and could be used with the Elsa - and this is better than Sirenne +Zaffrey as exaplained above

Quote Originally Posted by Maxamusviper View Post
    Jesus Christ Zeus, do you allow any other member to win anything. Are you honestly that hungry for free stuff that you bombard every contest. You should not be allowed to enter or win as many contests as you have and I am seriously starting to question Taps process on picking you to win in most of these events. I now know of two members to this foum that now refuse outright to enter these competitions because of you directly (not me). I think it very unlikely that your luck rate at winning these events is down to the answers you give and find it outrageous that you are allowed to win each time being a section leader.
    1) who dont let you participate as active as i do ? yes this contest im aimed to win what the problem ?
    2) please contact taps, im not doing anything wrong, please dont blame me in your passiveness
    3) im participating here as a regular member without any benefits or preferences, if you disagree - prove that im breaking any kind of rules, you see all my comments and all of them represents my point of view with the explanations
    4) more over to avoid such a blames the administrators of this event i'm sure will judge me much stronger than regular participants
    5) this event may have 9 winners (3 first places, 3 second places and 3 third places + additionally rewarded over 20 participants), unfortunately i can get only 1 place out of 9 ... so this event will still have 8 more grand winners ...

once again if you are passive - not my problem, as well as dont blame those who invest money in the game and have advantage over free players. I'm investing my time and my efforts and my knowledge in these events to win sometimes.

6) Unfortunately I'm not winning creative events - im not very skilled person in matter of drawing or creating videos, but im participating any ways and spending my time and efforts with the hope to win something (and i didnt win but still trying), do it the same way, what the problem ?
    After spent a lot of time and efforts im not crying and blaming other members that they draw much better image or have created much more attractive video ... administrators of the event decided that some one else' work is better than mine, thats all ... but i'm still trying and will try in future

7) BTW until now i won only one contest as well absolutely fair according to the rules - in the general discussion about Christmas events proposals and this will be the second event im participating active and have plans to be one of the 9 grand winners

8) Purpose of all these forum events is to improve activity of the forum members, events not aimed to give you freebie for nothing ... so, improve your activity, lets compete, im not against, im ready to fight for the reward, more over as one of section leaders (not this section btw, and im not judging this event) im interested a lot in the boosted forum activity - SHOW YOUR ACTIVITY and win rewards, what the problem ?
    Last edited by Zeus; December 25th, 2015 at 18:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolai Georgiev View Post
    My opinion is that Sirenne is the best because i like the skill he has. One of the best skills belong to Sirenne. I love to see when Sirenne activates the Death code skill and better if there is following explosion that can smash all fleet. One really powerful ship with a really beautiful skill.

Nik5.s293 World1196 Android
    you are absolutely correct that it is very visually attractive to see how whole fleet or part of it explodes, but it doesnt makes Sirenne better than Retrobot, retrobot has the best cross attack in the game which has higher chances to turn fight into your favor from the very first shoot ... Retrobot combines improved Frost Jr and improved Zaffrey and if he wont freez then will deplete accums making part of the ships useless ... while Sirenne only poizon ships, Retrobot disarm them with his special attack and skills + it is much harder to fight versus cross attack than versus vertical or horisontal

Quote Originally Posted by RuaKien View Post
    im sure Sirenene is better than Crypton and Retrobot.
    1. his ability is best. dogde and anticrit make him can be a last stander. Retrobot has higher dogde but now many hero and lieutant give more hitrate, so anticrit is difference.
    2. his satk is awsome. deal 100% satk, 80% put poison in enemi, when that ship destroyed and... boom, poison go to cross line, deal more dame to other ship on the way, that will be scare for enemi
    i disagree with you in both arguments
    1) nope, Sirennes abilities not better that Retrobot's.

Retrobot has higher dodge than Sirenne (no one of the ships of any class dont have basic hitrate of just 120% not even talking about 135% to counter 35% evasion), the stones bonuses could be disabled by the other stones, so only basic ship attributes matter. BUT even if some when will be introduced ship which will counter Retrobot's evasion, the same ship will defenitely counter Sirenne's evasion as well.

Retrobot has just 5% less anticrit than Sirenne and we are talking about 30% and 35% so these 5% difference is only 14% difference.
    both 30% and 35% are the highest values of the anticrit at the moment so i would say ships mostly similar in these parameters.

no one of your arguments not doing Sirenne better than Retrobot

2) why Sirenne's special attack not better than Retrobot's already answered above

Let me just point out your statement "I'm investing my time and my efforts and my knowledge" first part fine invest your own time no issues there it's the second part I have an issue with. I have read enough of your posts to date to correctly state myself that you in fact for lack of other words ram your opinion down other members proverbial throats and try to systematically rip to pieces their point of view and opinions. As for me I am extremely active on my forum AoW helping others every day and unlike you spend my time helping others first and am not on a mission to win every event Tap posts but rather enter for fun not to win. I have for the record posted a complaint directly to Dianne with a full break down of your activity on a previous competition and for some reason received the standard robotic response so I see no point in wasting my time in pursuing this further as I know it will fall on deaf ears.
    You say you don't enter most competitions well I was asked very recently by another member why was it your name was listed almost every time when the winners were announced. You seriously need to allow other members to have their point of view which is just as valid as yours and develop humility in regards to your responses to other members as you come accross as arrogant in your responses.
    Maxamusviper.s167 (Android)
    World 1070 Level100 The Swarm (Chair)
    Proud member of TCT The Conspiracy Theory

Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post

Therefore,
    I fully agree that Sirenne is the mightiest among those 3 commanders.
    But he lacks post attack additional damage dealt by death code, death code is triggered with higher probability, the damage dealt by death code enabled cross is 150% and could lead to another cross with the same 150% Satk damage if the odds are on your side.
    Sirenne nedds a helper (second hitter who will trigger death codes) but his death code can be effectively countered only if all 9 cells on the battlefield are unlocked.

Also Sirenne's dodge is also quite good, at base 25%, lagging only 10 points behind Retrobot's one.
    I disagree with you as well and here is why:

you absolutelly correct remarked that Sirenne requires a second ship (or even third ship) to initiate the domino effect, and this is big problem because as a Sirenne owner i know that this second ship supposed to innitiate domino effect simply become killed, frozen, accumulator depleted or simply could miss , could be blocked, or simply not last hit ... and this is the biggest problem of the Sirenne's ultimate to many IF, if poisoned, if opponent not one-shooted, if companion ship wont be killed and so on ... and thats why Sirenne's ultimate couldnt be better than Retrobot's.

Retrobot's ultimate may do 2 negative things together or separately and his ultimate do not depend on other ships assistance + it is cross attack - that means even if you positioning your fleet to receive minimum negative effect from the retrobot, you will definitely substitute your ships to other opponent ships even harder ... in other words Cross attack is much more devastating than vertical or horizontal

Quote Originally Posted by redspades View Post
    I think Sirenne is the best from these 3 commanders, because:
    1. with zaffrey he can stay alive much longer and use his skill again which makes him even more dangerous.

2. His skill is active for 2 round which means that the chance for success is doubled.

4. Sirenne has very good critical and dodge rate, which makes him hard to be killed and also he can deal a lot of damage because of his critical and this will make the things even easier.
    for some points previously was provided counter arguments, with some i agree so i will comment only those with which i disagree or were not previously answered:

1) To activate Zaffrey skill, Sirenne have to be 50% damaged or more, the same time rovers have problems with the penetration so, as a Sirenne owner i know for sure that Sirenne could be killed in invisibility by the block->counter attack, because of this Retrobot+Elsa combo looks much better, Retrobot release his ultimate and could stay full HP and from invisibility fill his accum again

2) nope it doesnt mean doubled ... in many cases your fleet might not survive until the second turn thats the problem, Sirenne's ultimate depend on other ships a lot.

4) Retrobot also has a good Critical chance and even better Evasion and more durable in general
    Last edited by Zeus; December 26th, 2015 at 06:19.

Retro to win....amazing dodge
    cowmooflage.s167 world 1070 android

“On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.”

Lets analize together

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    1) Special attack effect:
    First thing that makes Cryptor special is his ability to withstand death ... and not only for himself but for another companion ship as well. So when you are comparing any ship's power against Cryptor you actually have to compare that ship's power against Cryptor and his now saved friend.
    Retrobot could disarm 2-3 ships at once some freez others drain accums.
    Frozen hero means he miss the turn and you shoot twice
    drained accums means completely useless ships for 2 turns ... how to compare power difference between your S-atk shooting commanders and disarmed opponents ? what is better survive one more turn or not receive 3-4 s-atk shoots ?

Also the stasis effect of Cryptor last for 5 rounds ... that means it can easily happen to have 3 ships under the effect at the same time. Those are 3 ships that are still fighting and hitting enemies.
    most of the fights are maximum 2-3 rounds, first round shooting s-atk second killing survived ... may be third to finish the evaders ..

How do the other's effect compare:
    Retrobot: freezing effect has a chance to occur and it only lasts 1 round. His accumulator depletion has an even lower chance to occur and it takes down 75 accumulator. Taking in account that the standard commanders accumulator is 50 and lvl10 satarocean gives +75 ... we can see this as the equivalent of a 2 rounds effect. Now the chance of both this effects occurring at the same time on the same ship would be 0.6 * 0.5 = 0.3. So we could say Retrobot has a 30% chance of having a 3 rounds equivalent effect. Way lower than Cryptor's 100% chance of a 5 rounds effect.
    yes, correct your ships will be useless 2 rounds means just killed coz as mentioned above fight usually takes 2-3 rounds maximum so your depleted ships wont even use their s-atk because most likely will die earlier.

about numbers: i dont really understand how 60% and 50% turned into the 30% as i know if you have 50% chance twice most likely once you receive result, the more attempts you have - the more successful results you receive, so having 2 attempts of the 50% and 60% i would say will be resulted into the one of them with the 80% probability
    Last edited by Zeus; December 26th, 2015 at 06:20.