Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharp Tongue Arena II--Support Retrobot

we have come to the sweetest and most powerful feature of the Retrobot - his winter white color which makes him absolutely invulnerable and invisible in the snow

more over his white color and curled forms makes him so sweet and desirable to the Apple sectarians that im sure purchasing him they will have a lot of fun and joy playing for a long time.

but fun and joy from the game is the purpose for the players, so his appearance is another important feature of this commander which makes him different and adds a lot of morale to the owner

Having high morale ant positive attitude in the battle - is very important, and this really makes him powerful commander

PS: im sure no one was thinking before about this side of the Retrobot power
    Last edited by Zeus; December 25th, 2015 at 12:34.
    Zeus.s548 / World 1451 / Android

Section Leader on this forum
    The Legion foundation group Admin

But now seriously, finally we have come to the most powerful feature of the Retrobot - his special attack skills.

previously was mentioned that retrobot has powerful cross attack, but now imagine that this cross attack may freez the opponents with the 60% probability ... sounds like twice improved Frost Jr. right ? you was dreaming about Vertical or Cross freezing Frost Jr ? here it is - Retrobot.

This is the first widely available Cross-attack freezer - and only this fact makes him better and much more powerful than other opponents.

Retrobot!! It has awesome multi-attack. Dodge is high percentage. Basically to me, a Frost on steroids.

But That's not all, Retrobot's cross attack may deplete opponents accumulator with the 50% probability !

Exactly, im not afraid to use word "deplete" but not "decrease" because Retrobot drains out 75 points from the accumulator !

what that means ?

Regular commanders have standard 50 points accumulator
    Dark commanders have from 50 to 75 points built-in accumulator

To release special attack you need your accumulator to be charged with the 100 points and higher.
    To cover the difference between what we have and what we need - we are using accumulator galactonites.

so, to cover the required from 25 to 50 missing points + 75 points of the Retrobot drain your accumulator stone must have value from 100 (for dark commanders) to 125 (for the regular S-class commanders)

maximum your accumulator galactonite may charge the ship's accum is 80 points on lvl 11, but we need minimum 100 for the good dark commanders and 125 for the regular commanders ...

that means that your ships wont release their special attacks and nothing can save you.

Im not even talking about lvl 11 accum (which wont save you any ways), but how many of you have lvl 9 accums ?

that means that minimum 1-2 turns your ships wont be able to release their special attacks and most likely will be killed before their accums charged, and this is one more BIG point in favor of Retrobot among other previously mentioned pros.

Now lets summarize all the previously said supporting arguments with the explanation and we may come to the conclusion that RetroBot, is not a bot and for sure not retro (meaning old style, thing from the past), RetroBot must be renamed to the most modern killing machine, the galactic Terminator.

summarizing all together i see that RetroBot is much better than most of the 4 time more costly Dark commanders, the Retrobot is true Dark commander at the 25% price.

The only thing which stop me calling him SS type commander is his regular / dark commander speed

the combination of the price and quality is over 400% and this really makes him much better than Sirenne or Cryptor, because Retrobot is absolutely another higher league commander, which not only confirm his price but surpass it 4 times.

one more point in favor of Retrobot is he can evade the primus.

yes for this he still need a good dual trait galactonite with the evasion part, but he has 10% more than Elsa which was the most slippery hero before we got retrobot.

So the retrobot is so versatile hero that can be useful not only in PvP but also in every action this game has:
    every day Primus, Infinite cosmos, Chaos Quasar, Primus Invasion

everywhere his superb cross freezing or accums draining will help you as well as his high damage and durability

Crytor is a good hero but not for pvp, is to make primus primus and invasion, help win those two events, the interesting and sets between Sirenne retrobot, Sirenne ability is impressive with his bomb kills but esquivable if the enemy commander has good evasion could not kill him, but RETROBOT evasion has more and more if anyone is +6 and +4 Lieutenant, I think I prefer the three RETROBOT
    Thank you
    Diablo.s141
    World1044
    Android
    LM

Quote Originally Posted by Sander Prenga View Post
    Is a little difficult to choise ...but....
    Im a supporter for Cryptor....cause of his skill,
    Think for him cause for me is most needed to have on my formation....for primus and primus invasion...

His static skill for 5 round is a big help bringing big rewards...cubits and galactonice etc...
    Maybe im satisfy for this reason..but are daily rewards...weekly too..and neccessary...
    Let me disagree to you. Cryptor completely lost his power in the primus invasion because he is not permanently block-shoot back in the statis shield, because of this, previously imba combo of the Cryptor+Akhenaton wont work anymore and i dont see any other formation which could give real advantage in the primus invasion. without this his special attack skill will let him survive 1 more shoot, even free Cabal is more useful in survival, imho.

Quote Originally Posted by gadichoi View Post
    In my opinion, Cryptor is the mightiest commander, because:
    - First, he is good supporter: have special skill grant 2 amazing shields, a life vest and counter attack, could reversing the battle situation. Those are realy a terrible dream for the Primus.
    - He has awesome stats with 25% block, 20% pen and 30% crit, same speed with Sirenne and Rerobot making him is the decent damage dealer. With Dual R6 crit-pen he can one hit any ship.
    - And the last, he has cool-looking. Like a White Dragon!
    let me disagree to you as well
    1) his stasis shield do not counter attack anymore and thats why he completely lost his power on the primus and primus invasion
    2) he can't one-shoot Sirenne or Retrobot simply because Sirenne and Retrobot have high anti-crit stat which is 30% higher than Cryptor's critical chance (any kind of stone could be countered by another stone, so, only basic ship stats are important)
    3) Retrobot is much whiter and looks like was born to be an Apple representative in this game

Jesus Christ Zeus, do you allow any other member to win anything. Are you honestly that hungry for free stuff that you bombard every contest. You should not be allowed to enter or win as many contests as you have and I am seriously starting to question Taps process on picking you to win in most of these events. I now know of two members to this foum that now refuse outright to enter these competitions because of you directly (not me). I think it very unlikely that your luck rate at winning these events is down to the answers you give and find it outrageous that you are allowed to win each time being a section leader.
    Maxamusviper.s167 (Android)
    World 1070 Level100 The Swarm (Chair)
    Proud member of TCT The Conspiracy Theory