Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Sharp Tongue Arena II--Support Cryptor

А его навак держать смертельный удар и выжить, на данный момент это самый хороший командир.
    Xaus.s915 / world 848 / Android / уровень 100

One-Star Admiral
    Thank you all for the interesting debate.
    I think most of the pros and cons of all three commanders have been expressed quite eloquently in these topics. To me after this debate it's clear that if I were to make a comparison with the past then they would be like this:
    Robo is Frosty 2.0.
    Sirenne is Brom 2.0 despite being different class (Incendios I see as Brom 1.5)
    Cryptor is Lance 3.0, they kind of overdid it in terms of power, not only "a scaling personal shield that charges on being hit", but one for another commander as well.
    So although the others are powerful, Cryptor is the one that you either have or have to have a strategy against, and that makes him the mightiest of the three.

Happy new year! and see y'all next time
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

У Криптор есть только один хороший лейтенант и это флинн +3 и он даст 20% атаки, но его надо использовать чтоб на поле боя было два рейнджра.
    Last edited by xaus; December 29th, 2015 at 11:54.

Вторым рейнджром можно использовать Зак, Королева Эмма, Мороз Мл. И Владимир. Я бы предпочел второго Владимира.

Но в этом случаее лейтенант Эльза +4 уже не подойдет. Так как ми не обязательно уходить в инвайс. Так что Эльзу можно использовать без чиповки.

А почему бы я выбрал Влодимира, да потому что он может с c-atk убить 1 карабль врага. А если он будеь в паре с Криптор то он будет хорошим ваншотер.

Event closed.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]