Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharp Tongue Arena II--Support Cryptor

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    in this point you again misrepresenting facts a bit
    on the lvl 100 in general we are talking about 1 million damage of the Atk and 1 million S-Atk

ATK 125204 124972 - since when 232 damage making anyone favorite when we are talking about 1 million damage ? 232 damage difference is 0.02% ,common damages are equal the same about HP and DEF ... in matter of basic attributes Retrobot and Cryptor are equal

the only difference between them are in % of different percent based attributes

crit-anticrit - winner retrobot
    block-penetration - winner cryptor
    hitrate-evasion - winner retrobot
    --------------------
    2:1 in favor to the retrobot

simple as this
    You are wrong , bro
    1.The damage output and defense is calculate by basic stats x accumulator, so just over a few hundred units can create a big difference.
    2.You are comparing the couple of attributes, but that is inconsequential, let me show you another comparing:
    Skill (lvl 100) Cryptor Retrobot Sirenne
    ATK 125204 124972 106969
    S-ATK 92666 88266 116170
    Def 91348 102600 67727
    S-DEF 72313 63311 97407
    HP 731985 731335 724284
    Crit 30 15 20
    Crit ATK 160 165 175
    Anti Crit 0 30 35
    Block 25 0 0
    Dodge 0 35 25
    Pen 20 0 0
    Hit 100 110 110
    Total 25p 22p 23p
    Offense: crit + crit atk + atk + s-atk + pen + hit: 6 -1 Cyptor win, Rerobot lose
    Defense: anticrit + block + dodge + def + sdef + hp: 3 - 3 draw
    So you already saw who is winner
    Last edited by gadichoi; December 28th, 2015 at 11:13.
    *** From Galaxy Legend Viet Nam ***
    gadichoi.s8 world653(iOS)

ohh common since when multiple targeted S-atk with the posibility of the crit is compared to the monomer ?

Cross attack will definitely hit minimum 2 ships. in case you give only one target to the cross attack means that the rest 4 ships are grouped and easy target for other ships, so it is pretty dangerous to positioning everything close one to another, thats why cross attack will definitely hit 2 targets = 2*100% = 200% but again it is 2 attempts to deal critical so in the poor S-atk Damage again Retrobot is winner
    Cross atk is good, but Retrobot is not the damage dealer because poor offense status. Brombones and Incendos can clear enemy ships with cross-atk but Retrobot cannot. You can see it in some CCC battles.
    Cryptor is real damage dealer, finishing enemy with single hit. So destroying one ship is better than take some hitpoint of several ship.
    About effect of special atk, freezing and lower accu is not 100% and depend on lucky. But the statisis shield is allway active in 5 round.
    So I think winner is Cryptor

really ? cryptor without bug, without accum drain, without lock still could be used in primus but retrobot with the lock and accum draining cant be used because there exist 3 reliable lockers ... sure with the 3 reliable lockers cryptor could be used and will be very useful
    again, you are manipulating facts

i think in this point 5) we have draw, both could be used in pvp and on primus.

Conclusion between Cryptor and Retrobot according to your arguments:
    1) effect - winner Retrobot
    2) ship class - winner Retrobot
    3) special attack power - winner retrobot
    4) stats comparison - winner retrobot
    5) formation uses - pvp and primus - draw

for sure retrobot better
    Tap already fixed that cryptor bug, and dont you see in lastest Primus Invasion event? Cryptor still perfect!
    Let us compare again:
    1) effect - winner Retrobot, that's ok
    2) ship class - winner Retrobot, every class has difference strengths, so draw.
    3) special attack power - winner retrobot, as the post before: winner is Cryptor not Retrobot
    4) stats comparison - winner retrobot, as the post before: winner is Cryptor not Retrobot
    5) formation uses - pvp and primus, noone replace emma, violet, thaddaeus, flynn for retrobot, but Cryptor can replace all of them! so winner is Cryptor

3:1 so Cryptor win

My support goes to the Rangers and my favorite here, Cryptor. I will provide only 1 major reason and it is the widespread use.
    150% Satk is good for me, better than any Satk with 100/120% + any skill. Rangers have natural penetration and strong ATK with high Satk, so with 150% they can instantly kill almost any target. All Rangers have good Def and Sdef, what is good for me! If my Ranger survive Sirenne Satk, I have a chance to kill any of opponents ships. Cryptor is a ship for 3 major purposes :
    - Primus
    - PvP
    - Infinite Cosmos
    We will in the future, starting from tomorrow, need ships as Cryptor, but also other types of ships (Destroyer, Rover, Protector and Striker). I would like to have Cryptor (Block) + Frost (Extra Sdef and he can Dodge) + Flynn@3 and Elsa@4, because my Aquos can melt Sirenne and Retrobot both together with one Satk. Many players use their the very best ships to shoot firt shot, like Icendos and this makes them vulnerable. My Aquos copy one of the powerful ships and kill major targets, often two ships in one shot. More power I add to him (to Aquos), stronger he will use opponent skill, so I need something in my fleet to cover him.

I think I said enough.

You can see (part of) my story in action (my opponent here is the World top 8) :
    https://www.facebook.com/edin.skende...3659123916889/
    Last edited by Fafarona; December 27th, 2015 at 02:48.

Retrobot has highest combination of the ATK + DEF over opponents

Dealing a bit more damage with the every hit and survive one more turn are keys to victory.

Retrobot has almost twice more defense than opponents (and most of the ships in general).
    He has even twice more defense than any protector or even Dark commander, and this with the combination of the great evasion and anti-crit makes him really great first-lane tanking hero.

Without any doubts you can change your protector or any other ship supposed to absorb damage and cover the less durable ships to the Retrobot.
    Hi bro,
    About comparing the basic parameter, atk and def are not enough. Since at high level, all ship has accumulator over 100 so the battle always start with special attack. We need to compare all parameter: atk, satk, def, sdef, hp. So sum of these indicators, Cryptor is better than Retrobot.
    As you said """Dealing a bit more damage with the every hit and survive one more turn are keys to victory.""

Quote Originally Posted by gadichoi View Post
    Yeah I agree with you about Cryptor in Primus battle, he is awesome. Hopefully he not been neft to much. This video below explained why

Really...he is great....5 stars

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    Please before making any statements read the heroes descriptions. It states clearly there ... 5 rounds not 5 shots, not 1 shot, not 10 shots. 5 rounds or until the ship would die, which it won't. If you don't see anything scary about 2 of your enemies ships withstanding your deathblows and being there to tell the story ... we are indeed playing different games.

The funny thing is ... it's effect that is so scary actually applies even if he misses the shoot.

Indeed, Sirenne has a problem with being blocked all day long, which leads to Cryptor's accumulator being charged and more S-ATKs being fired. Ah did I mention that blocked hits can't be dodged?

Partially agree with you, he is the only one to deal with 2 different types of attack, but also Cryptor and his now saved friend do the same ... deal together 2 types of attack

Every hero is innefective if dead ... surprisingly enough Cryptor and Sirenne can both be effective from beyond the grave, just that Cryptor has 5 rounds in which he can be effective while Sirenne only 2
    Also if we are talking about lt. see how effective Krill actually is on Cryptor ... avoid dead, get back to full health, dance again with death avoidance. Having to kill a ship at least 3 times is not a very easy task. Especially when 2 of those 3 times he also saves a friend.

If you consider in a vacum then yes ... if you take in account also the ATKs of the other ships Cryptor saves, you should have doubts, big doubts about that full dominantion of Sirenne.

The description is not correct. I never saw Cryptor's skill to be active for 5 whole rounds,
    if you know really what 5 rounds are. Just look the real battles and don't catch to the description,
    which is obviously not correct.
    Probably this is another bug of him, which makes him not so effective unfortunately..
    He can withstand lethal damage, not stay at max HP all the time or something like this,
    which makes him not so good, like he should be. He still can stay at low HP and die after the skill disappear.
    Yes, Sirenne can be blocked, but even then the skill will be active, which does not matter.
    This is not a problem. Sirenne has very good dodge and anticrit which will makes him to survive even
    if he gets blocked. Also Sirenne has much higher S-DEF and as we know that the Rover module is increasing the S-DEF
    this makes Sirenne even harder to be killed. Cryptor is good, just not good as Sirenne.

Quote Originally Posted by gadichoi View Post
    In my opinion, Cryptor is the mightiest commander, because:
    - First, he is good supporter: have special skill grant 2 amazing shields, a life vest and counter attack, could reversing the battle situation. Those are realy a terrible dream for the Primus.
    - He has awesome stats with 25% block, 20% pen and 30% crit, same speed with Sirenne and Rerobot making him is the decent damage dealer. With Dual R6 crit-pen he can one hit any ship.
    - And the last, he has cool-looking. Like a White Dragon!
    2 amazing shields, yes, but they don't make him unbeatable. He can stay at low HP and die after the shields go off.
    Cryptor has not a dodge and anticrit, which means that he will receive a damage 100%
    The speed of Cryptor is the same as Sirenne. but Sirenne is a rover and gets +100 extra speed points from Violette
    which helps for the first shot, which is one of the most important things in the game, maybe even the most important.
    So Cryptor loses first shot and he can die easy and not survive to second round.
    Sirenne has 3 protections - high anticrit 35%, which helps him to prevent critical shots, high dodge 25%, which makes him to stay alive longer and for opponents will be hard to hit him. and rover module, which increases mostly S-DEF of rovers, as we know that
    S-DEF of Sirenne is higher than these 3 ships it makes the chances of Sirenne to survive very high.
    These 3 things makes Sirenne very hard to be killed. Also Sirenne has much higher hit rate than Cryptor.
    Sirenne also can deal 2 different types of attack- horizontal and after that cross attack which can be deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    Zaffrey +4 & Violet+4..
    (5+10+21+28)*2=128
    Pandora events
    An average (in terms of flert force) but active player can easily get 500 points per event. That will be 10 chips. If your server is active enough, you will get extra 4*3=12 chips. And if you're really greedy, you will get some 5-6 chips more from quests. A total of 27-28 chips per event.
    Half year target. You will not even hit lvl 100 in this time )
    Appart from that, you still have the option to buy some chips on black market (during each black market event you can add for free at least 5 chips to your collection)

4-5 months and you will get your dream team
    I am sorry but Pandora now provide less chips than before. You cannot get chips from rewards of infulence point. So you must think twice in choosing too many of same type commander in you fleet.

Quote Originally Posted by redspades View Post
    The description is not correct. I never saw Cryptor's skill to be active for 5 whole rounds,
    if you know really what 5 rounds are. Just look the real battles and don't catch to the description,
    which is obviously not correct.
    Probably this is another bug of him, which makes him not so effective unfortunately..
    He can withstand lethal damage, not stay at max HP all the time or something like this,
    which makes him not so good, like he should be. He still can stay at low HP and die after the skill disappear.
    Yes, Sirenne can be blocked, but even then the skill will be active, which does not matter.
    This is not a problem. Sirenne has very good dodge and anticrit which will makes him to survive even
    if he gets blocked. Also Sirenne has much higher S-DEF and as we know that the Rover module is increasing the S-DEF
    this makes Sirenne even harder to be killed. Cryptor is good, just not good as Sirenne.
    I think The description is correct, the stasis shield is active for 5 max rounds, if in 5 rounds the ship take a lethal damage, it will not die and the shield also disappear. If the ship not take lethal damage the shield will live for 5 rounds and disappear after that. But in fact, rarely a ship still live for lasted 5 rounds so you dont see that.
    Last edited by gadichoi; December 27th, 2015 at 16:27.

[QUOTE=gadichoi;9972]I am sorry but Pandora now provide less chips than before. You cannot get chips from rewards of infulence point. So you must think twice in choosing too many of same type commander in you fleet.[/QUOT

This is only for this pandora. After that the things will be normal like before. So its not a problem to choose 2 or 3 commanders in the fleet from the same class.