Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 67

Thread: Sharp Tongue Arena II--Support Cryptor

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    let me disagree to you as well
    1) his stasis shield do not counter attack anymore and thats why he completely lost his power on the primus and primus invasion
    2) he can't one-shoot Sirenne or Retrobot simply because Sirenne and Retrobot have high anti-crit stat which is 30% higher than Cryptor's critical chance (any kind of stone could be countered by another stone, so, only basic ship stats are important)
    3) Retrobot is much whiter and looks like was born to be an Apple representative in this game
    Hi bro, I disagrre with you too
    1. The shield still counter-attack, you can see it in the last Primus Invasion event
    2. You are wrong about crit change of Cryptor, he has 30% crit, best of three. With nice equipment and galactonite, the 150% s-atk will kill almost enemy with or without critical.
    3. People have difference favorite
    *** From Galaxy Legend Viet Nam ***
    gadichoi.s8 world653(iOS)

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by cowmooflage View Post
    Retro to win....amazing dodge
    High dodge is good, but depend on it making your winner is lucky. You can go far with only lucky bro, you need to rely on the reliability. The Cryptor provided that.
    *** From Galaxy Legend Viet Nam ***
    gadichoi.s8 world653(iOS)

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by RuaKien View Post
    im sure Sirenene is better than Crypton and Retrobot.
    1. his ability is best. dogde and anticrit make him can be a last stander. Retrobot has higher dogde but now many hero and lieutant give more hitrate, so anticrit is difference.
    2. his satk is awsome. deal 100% satk, 80% put poison in enemi, when that ship destroyed and... boom, poison go to cross line, deal more dame to other ship on the way, that will be scare for enemi
    I disagree with you RuaKien
    80% death code is still lucky, and when people building team with highest status, the s-atk of Sirenne can destroy enemy with singlehit, therefore no death code at all. That is defect of Sirenne
    *** From Galaxy Legend Viet Nam ***
    gadichoi.s8 world653(iOS)

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by James G Vine View Post
    My argument is for sirenne being the BEST MOST AWSOME of the three are 1. He's a Rover and everyone knows that rovers have good speed and are even brtter when Violette is used as a lieutenant along with 2 or 3 rovers!
    2. His satk is awsome very powerful if he doesn't take you out first shot his death code finishes you off!
    3. Also he has high hp and great dodge so if you pair him with Zaffery as lieutenant you also get a chance of going invisible so if he has to he can take a hit aswell as give one in my honest opinion he is amazing!

    Jimbo.s196 world1099 android
    Admin at The Asylum For Best Warriors Advice��
    Hi James G Vine
    When you have too many Rover ship, you cannot effort enough chips to upgrade them all.
    And the combo Sirenne + Zaffrey have appearance rate too low:the condition main ship HP must below 50%, you could die before invisible
    *** From Galaxy Legend Viet Nam ***
    gadichoi.s8 world653(iOS)

  5. #15
    cryptor il miglior comandante , sopratutto agli alti livelli perche con la sua abilita riesce a salvare 2 membri della squadra da incendos per esempio e quindi e molto utile e anche indispensabile in un team secondo me. oltre che a essere anche utile per primus al contrario di sirenne per esempio . quindi diciamo che questa nave il salvatore per eccellenza

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by gadichoi View Post
    I disagree with you RuaKien
    80% death code is still lucky, and when people building team with highest status, the s-atk of Sirenne can destroy enemy with singlehit, therefore no death code at all. That is defect of Sirenne
    yes agree sirenne is for lucky but 80% is hight chanse

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by gadichoi View Post
    When Cryptor is a Ranger, he can companion with Elsa+4 making him a real damage dealer, with deadly onehit. Could you image the sharpshooter with shield and invisible?
    I really like Ranger type, when the game has too many new Rover
    yea cryptot plus esla is immortal xD because skill save him amd esla make invidible, good good

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea99 View Post
    cryptor il miglior comandante , sopratutto agli alti livelli perche con la sua abilita riesce a salvare 2 membri della squadra da incendos per esempio e quindi e molto utile e anche indispensabile in un team secondo me. oltre che a essere anche utile per primus al contrario di sirenne per esempio . quindi diciamo che questa nave il salvatore per eccellenza
    That right, when in confrontation with Sirenne and team mate has been cursed and near death with Death Code. Statisis shield will save at least one round from the explosion. One round could changing lose to win
    *** From Galaxy Legend Viet Nam ***
    gadichoi.s8 world653(iOS)

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar Kitanovic View Post
    Hello from Player77430.s174 android world 1077.I guess i will repeat some reasons but my choice is Sirenne because he is rover, i love rovers and them speed, also if you have viollet+4 you get another 100 on speed, and he has nice satk+ chance too activate death code and with cross atack can destroy almost everything . also he have a nice dodge 25%, critical atack 175%, plus its very compatibile with all combination of fleets
    Hi Aleksandar Kitanovic
    Since Meteor Galactonite is introduced speed of the ship is not the most important factor, therefore with Sirenne and Violet +4 you still could not go first. As I say before, with Statisis Shield the Death Code can be avoid
    *** From Galaxy Legend Viet Nam ***
    gadichoi.s8 world653(iOS)

  10. #20
    Доброго дня! Я выбираю места в таком порядке:
    1.Криптор - имеет очень хороший навык щит бессмертия это пожалуй лучше что есть у всех кораблей в игре. и по этому он занимает первое место

    2.Сталкер - 100% горизонтальная С-атк которая может перейти в 150% дает большое преимущество в концовке боя. но я ему отдаю второе место потому что первое занято.

    3.Ретробот - снимает акумулятор 75% и одновременно морозит но чтобы это работало хорошо он должен ходить первым тогда это будет хорошим боем, но в большинстве случаев соперник будет ходить первым.

    Спасибо за такие хорошие корабли!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •