Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 84

Thread: Sharp Tongue Arena II--Support Sirenne

  1. #41
    Colonel
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Leeds U.K
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar Kitanovic View Post
    Hello from Player77430.s174 android world 1077.I guess i will repeat some reasons but my choice is Sirenne because he is rover, i love rovers and them speed, also if you have viollet+4 you get another 100 on speed, and he has nice satk+ chance too activate death code and with cross atack can destroy almost everything . also he have a nice dodge 25%, critical atack 175%, plus its very compatibile with all combination of fleets
    Yes but what makes him awsome apart from his deadly attack?
    Jimbo.s196 world1099 android

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by James G Vine View Post
    Yes he's definitely an option to use along zaffery as lieutenant instead of a destroyer since he has satk of over 1 mil plus if you use another rover like aquos and he copies destroyer on your oponents you have one he'll of a deadly team GO SIRENNE!!!!
    Jimbo.s196 world1099 android
    Quote Originally Posted by James G Vine View Post
    Yes your tottaly right about his anti crit being at an already elevated level of 35% thats why its really important to equip the right sort of galactonite like Wind Trail dual r6 galactonite at a decent level like level 7 or 8 you get around an extra 30% to add to the 35% base rate plus with this dual you get extra dodge so they work in harmony together.

    Jimbo.s196 world1099 android
    On top of that you can add the bonus of up 60% S-def from the TS-25 module, plus its secondary attribute Anti crit or Dodge...that is up another 15%.

    Ici.s329 World319 Android

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by James G Vine View Post
    My argument is for SIRENNE being the BEST MOST AWSOME of the three are 1. He's a Rover and everyone knows that rovers have good speed and are even brtter when Violette is used as a lieutenant along with 2 or 3 rovers!
    2. His satk is awsome very powerful if he doesn't take you out first shot his death code finishes you off!
    3. Also he has high hp and great dodge so if you pair him with Zaffery as lieutenant you also get a chance of going invisible so if he has to he can take a hit aswell as give one in my honest opinion he is amazing!

    Jimbo.s196 world1099 android
    I totally agree (joe.s197 world 1100 android )

  4. #44
    Major General loken.s558's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    181
    Сталкер крут воообще)) блин сколько не нарывался на него, все время промахиваюсь. Да и у топов он всех сшибает офигеть как!!
    loken.s558 Русский08 IOS
    Alliance Akatsuki
    Member of Legion Foundation group

  5. #45
    Colonel
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Leeds U.K
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Youssef Salman View Post
    I totally agree (joe.s197 world 1100 android )
    But what makes you agree Youseff Salman I see you use sirenne in your fleet in my opinion he's got great elevated stats and when paired with the right lieutenant & galactonite he also becomes even more awsome bro!
    But have you noticed any downside to him I personally havent.
    Jimbo.s196 world1099 android.

  6. #46
    Colonel
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Leeds U.K
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Medsun View Post
    On top of that you can add the bonus of up 60% S-def from the TS-25 module, plus its secondary attribute Anti crit or Dodge...that is up another 15%.

    Ici.s329 World319 Android
    The two ts2 module upgrades I'd use on sirenne are critical atk and Dodge I would use these because his anti crit is already elevated very high and so using extra ctical atk would give him a bigger punch for his atk and also dodge so that if your opponent gets a shot at you you will dodge their atk!
    Jimbo.s196 world 1099 android

  7. #47
    Colonel
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Leeds U.K
    Posts
    100
    I disagree with Pliusomiot' choice being Cryptor if he was described correctly because Sirenne is just altogether the more practical and use able comander of the 3 by far with his elevated stats and the correct galactonite and ts2 modules he's in a class of his own is Sirenne in fact he's a definite option as an alternative to a destroyer with his horizontal atk

    Jimbo.s196 world1099 android

  8. #48
    Galactic Chairman Pliusomiot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    MDA
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by James G Vine View Post
    I disagree with Pliusomiot' choice being Cryptor if he was described correctly because Sirenne is just altogether the more practical and use able comander of the 3 by far with his elevated stats and the correct galactonite and ts2 modules he's in a class of his own is Sirenne in fact he's a definite option as an alternative to a destroyer with his horizontal atk

    Jimbo.s196 world1099 android
    I beg your pardon, but you misunderstood me.. I'd opt for Cryptor if he'd perfom as described, not if he was described correctly according to the way as it actually does perform )))

    According to description ( and considering my limited command of english), i understand, by reading that description, that once Cryptor enter his stasis state he is literally invincible if accumulator depletion does not occur. State lasting 5 turns, accumulator recharging in 4 turns at most. During his stasis he could withstand repeatedly lethal damge (that is what i understand by 'stasis STATE')

    Since in reality the stasis is removed after just first lethal hit, basically it is a modified shield that supports without being removed any attacks if the dealt damage is less than Cryptor's hp but is removed if a damage greater than that is dealt.
    Therefore, it is improperly named 'state'

    Appart from that, I'm a Sirenne supporter with both hands ))))))
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; December 27th, 2015 at 13:49.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

  9. #49
    Colonel
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Leeds U.K
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Medsun View Post
    On top of that you can add the bonus of up 60% S-def from the TS-25 module, plus its secondary attribute Anti crit or Dodge...that is up another 15%.

    Ici.s329 World319 Android
    I wouldn't improve his anti crit anymore when improving ts2 I would instead improve critical atk and Dodge because I feel that if you use dual r6 wind trail you get extra anti crit compared to when using a normal r6 anti crit also because your using a dual with also dodge you are also improving dodge even more so I would use critical atk and doge as increased stats on ts2 modules so that you have a more powerful atk and also a chance of extra dodge incase someone gets a shot at you plus you also have the anti crit to lessen the blow of a hit.
    Jimbo.s196 world1099 android

  10. #50
    Galactic Chairman Pliusomiot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    MDA
    Posts
    922
    Since both Event treads where I'd place this question were closed, i will post my question here.

    In all 3 contest related treads there can be found basically same supportive opinions expressed by different participants with some minor variations. Personally, i found it redundant and boring to reply again and again with same arguments to different opponents. On the other side, i probably can add to each reply to those opponent's opinions some extra 2 cents compared to a previous argumentation just for sake of the better score, but essentially the argumentation will not change.

    Just an example:
    The contest is about Sirene, Cryptor and Retrobot.
    However, many opinions are based on the possible lieutenants combination, possible galactonites to be used on top of base stas, or augmentation levels, etc. Maybe i get it wrong? in the way i see such a contest, all possible collateral enhancements to those 3 commanders are really useful but a bit off-topic since they add external elements that are not available for those 3 commanders "out of the box"
    I have placed once this argumentation and i see no point to repeat it again on every occasion. Should I?

    Please advice ))
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; December 27th, 2015 at 14:39.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •