Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharp Tongue Arena II--Support Sirenne

Amd here is an another big pro for Sirenne, although it is not related directly to his value on the battlefield:
    During the Retrobot event, tap4fun has acknowledged all players that retrobot is available for acquisition only during this event and will never be sold again in the future.
    For future players who will join the game, as well as for non cash players Retrobot is just a happening, pretty much as any SS or most of Dark commanders are. On the opposite side, Sirenne can be bought in parts, one DNA at a time. Money-wise, that makes him much more attractive for regular players as they can save credits over time and buy Sirenne's chips on different occasions.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Hello from Player77430.s174 android world 1077.I guess i will repeat some reasons but my choice is Sirenne because he is rover, i love rovers and them speed, also if you have viollet+4 you get another 100 on speed, and he has nice satk+ chance too activate death code and with cross atack can destroy almost everything . also he have a nice dodge 25%, critical atack 175%, plus its very compatibile with all combination of fleets

Sirenne is the best. His death code with cross attack and 150% damage above the normal atk damage makes him the nr. 1 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I disagree with you as well and here is why:

you absolutelly correct remarked that Sirenne requires a second ship (or even third ship) to initiate the domino effect, and this is big problem because as a Sirenne owner i know that this second ship supposed to innitiate domino effect simply become killed, frozen, accumulator depleted or simply could miss , could be blocked, or simply not last hit ... and this is the biggest problem of the Sirenne's ultimate to many IF, if poisoned, if opponent not one-shooted, if companion ship wont be killed and so on ... and thats why Sirenne's ultimate couldnt be better than Retrobot's.

Retrobot's ultimate may do 2 negative things together or separately and his ultimate do not depend on other ships assistance + it is cross attack - that means even if you positioning your fleet to receive minimum negative effect from the retrobot, you will definitely substitute your ships to other opponent ships even harder ... in other words Cross attack is much more devastating than vertical or horizontal
    Since you did mention it.. Retrobot can be effective if it fires first.

positioning - same argument could be used for Sirenne, or for just any mass hitter

in pure numbers, Retrobot will do at best 5*100% Satck damage, will deplete accumulator of 2.5 ships and will freeze 3 out of 5. Of course, that is best case scenario. I really wonder who will opt for such an battle setup )))))
    On the opposite side, in the same best case scenario Sirenne could do
    Horizontal 3*100%=300% SATK damage + 3*150%0.8(chance)=360% for a total of 660% SATK damage.
    In case of retrobot marshall prestige position required to hit 5 targets.
    If you'll place your ships to awoid Sirenne's special, you'll end up being hit harder by the rest of the fleet. Tie here.
    Therefore i will consider further only the usual average of 2 targets per both cross and line attacks.
    That will result in:
    200% satk + 1 ship with accumulator depleted by 75 and the same 1 (1.2 to be precise) ship in frozen state for one turn for retrobot.
    For Sirenne, we will have 200% satk + 1.6 150% = 240% satk from death code, for a total of 440% satk damage.

Just as it is true in case of Sirenne, Retrobot alone will not make a big difference, if any. Both of them needs to be backed up by several well choosen commanders. Another tie, now on this argument.

Sirenne has the same 110 hit rate value as Retrobot, but it's anticrit is 35% compaired to Retrobot's 30%.

They both have the same speed. Yet another tie, on speed issue this time.

Indeed, higher atk and def for retrobot.. but it's satk and sdef values are way lower than Syrenne's. (About 30% lower) Another disadvantage, as both commanders are valuable because of their special attacks and side effects. Lets normalize the satk damage since their base satk value is different:
    As a result we have a 440% cumulative satk damage for Sirene compared to only 2000.7=140%% for retrobot
    Retrobot has to do his special atrack 3 times just to deliver the same amount of satck damage as Sirenne does with only one Satk.

10 points better dodge for retrobot

Critical chance for Sirenne is by 10 points higher than retrobot's. Same 10 points better for Crit ATK value of Sirenne.

All those numbers speak for themselves.

Oh.. almost forgot that. Retrobot looks cool. For an retro style fan )))

Indeed, Retrobot is overpowered for it's class and it's sale value. I admit also that it is much closer to dark commanders than to regular s ones, just like Sirenne is. However I'd avoid to discuss any money related motivation or why it was released )))
    Actually, even this debate was started as a marketing trick to advertise Retrobot )))))
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; December 26th, 2015 at 16:36.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Lieutenant General
    Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    Since you did mention it.. Retrobot can be effective if it fires first.

positioning - same argument could be used for Sirenne, or for just any mass hitter

in pure numbers, Retrobot will do at best 5*100% Satck damage, will deplete accumulator of 2.5 ships and will freeze 3 out of 5. Of course, that is best case scenario. I really wonder who will opt for such an battle setup )))))
    On the opposite side, in the same best case scenario Sirenne could do
    Horizontal 3*100%=300% SATK damage + 3*150%0.8(chance)=360% for a total of 660% SATK damage.
    In case of retrobot marshall prestige position required to hit 5 targets.
    If you'll place your ships to awoid Sirenne's special, you'll end up being hit harder by the rest of the fleet. Tie here.
    Therefore i will take the usual average of 2 targets per both cross and line attacks.
    That will provide
    200% satk + 1 ship with accumulator depleted by 75 and the same 1 (1.2 to be precise) ship in frozen state for one turn for retrobot.
    For Sirenne, we will have 200% satk + 1.6 150% = 240% satk from death code, for a total of 440% satk damage.

Just as it is true in case of Sirenne, Retrobot alone will not make a big difference, if any. Both of them needs to be backed up by several well choosen commanders. Another tie on this argument.
    Sirenne has the same 110 hit rate value as Retrobot, and it's anticrit is 35% compaired to Retrobot's 30%.

They both have the same speed. Yet another tie, on speed issue this time.

Indeed, higher atk and def for retrobot.. but it's satk and sdef values are way lower than Syrenne's. (About 30% lower) Another disadvantage, as both commanders are valuable because of their special attacks and side effects. Lets normalize the satk damage since their base satk value is different:
    As a result we have a 440% cumulative satk damage for Sirene compared to only 2000.7=140%% for retrobot
    Retrobot has to do his special atrack 3 times just to deliver the same amount of damage as Sirenne does with only one Satk.
    10 points better dodge for retrobot
    Critical chance for Sirenne is by 10 points higher than retrobot's. Same 10 points better for Crit ATK value of Sirenne.

All those numbers speak for themselves.

Oh.. almost forgot that. Retrobot looks cool. For an retro style fan )))

Indeed, Retrobot is overpowered for it's class and it's sale value. I admit also that it is much closer to dark commanders than to regular s ones, just like Sirenne is. However I'd avoid to discuss any money related motivation or why it was released )))
    Actually, even this debate was started as a marketing trick to advertise Retrobot )))))
    i agree with u. Sirene is best among 3 commander. he is rover, with speed and invi by viollete and zaffrey as lieutant, that mean u have higher chance to shot first or survive.
    and he will come back again, but Retrobot do not, as TAF said, Retrobot only come in this chrismas
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

me gusta sirene es un rover muy competo, me gusta las secuelas de su ataque
    muerte.s61 / world 964/ android/ lv.97

"The Legion group member"

Я считаю что Сталкер самый сильный из этих героев.
    1.Он обладает прекрасными характеристиками:как базовыми так и остальными(Блок,Критический и т.д.)У него также очень хорошая скорость.
    2.Его С-АТК просто божественна.Она наносит большой урон и "отравляет" корабли.И если они погибают перекрёстная атака способна уничтожить весь оставшийся в живых флот.
    kir.zo96.s17,World17,Android.

Veles.s102 world 1005 Android.
    Привет командиры!
    1. Криптор - командир который может стоять в любом флоте, всегда принесет пользу!
    2. Ретроробот - если твой первый ход! Он тебе нужен , но он слишком не предсказуем...
    3. Сталкер- коммандир поддержки, я бы дал ему название : мертвая рука! Думаю всем понятно.
    Спасибо

Hello commanders!
    1. Cryptor - commander which can stand in any Navy will always benefit!
    2. Retronaut - if your first move! You want it , but it is not too predictable...
    3. Stalker - commander support, I would have given him title : dead hand! I think everyone understands.
    Thank you

Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by RuaKien View Post
    im sure Sirenene is better than Crypton and Retrobot.
    1. his ability is best. dogde and anticrit make him can be a last stander. Retrobot has higher dogde but now many hero and lieutant give more hitrate, so anticrit is difference.
    2. his satk is awsome. deal 100% satk, 80% put poison in enemi, when that ship destroyed and... boom, poison go to cross line, deal more dame to other ship on the way, that will be scare for enemi
    In my mind I'm 100% certain that's he's better than the others he's fast powerful and even an option to use use instead of a destroyer especially when used with Zaffery and Sirenne's death code is intimated it becomes more of a cross atk than just a plain horizontal atk making him as deadly or more so than Incendos!
    Jimbo.s196 world1099 android
    Last edited by James G Vine; December 27th, 2015 at 13:45.

Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar Kitanovic View Post
    Hello from Player77430.s174 android world 1077.I guess i will repeat some reasons but my choice is Sirenne because he is rover, i love rovers and them speed, also if you have viollet+4 you get another 100 on speed, and he has nice satk+ chance too activate death code and with cross atack can destroy almost everything . also he have a nice dodge 25%, critical atack 175%, plus its very compatibile with all combination of fleets
    Totally agree bro he's awsome!

Jimbo.s196 world1099 android