Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharp Tongue Arena II--Support Sirenne

Hybrid View

giftbox Sharp Tongue Arena II--Support Sirenne

If you think Sirenne is the mightiest commander among Sirenne, Cryptor and Retrobot, please reply here.

Before you post reply, please make sure you have understand the event details. Click here to see the details:
    http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...t-Announcement

Note:
    1. In the course of the discussions, anyone who posts spam will be muted for 1 week and the spam will be deleted.
    2. In the debate posts, unambiguous posts of support will not be merited with points, and the post will be deleted.
    3. Debate content with any inappropriate or insulting language, or which contains any innuendos will cause the sender to be muted for a week. The post will be deleted and any points which the sender has qualified for will be deleted.

I believe Sirenne to be the mightiest of the three because he has the ability to take out a whole fleet with his death code satk. All 9 positions are possible attacks which leaves only invisibility to counter.
    Lvl100 :: World 893

Chairmen: Evil Genius
    Galactic Chairmen
    Admin: [AoW] Art Of War Faction

Line: _bean_

Colonel
    My argument is for SIRENNE being the BEST MOST AWSOME of the three are 1. He's a Rover and everyone knows that rovers have good speed and are even brtter when Violette is used as a lieutenant along with 2 or 3 rovers!
    2. His satk is awsome very powerful if he doesn't take you out first shot his death code finishes you off!
    3. Also he has high hp and great dodge so if you pair him with Zaffery as lieutenant you also get a chance of going invisible so if he has to he can take a hit aswell as give one in my honest opinion he is amazing!

Jimbo.s196 world1099 android
    Last edited by James G Vine; December 26th, 2015 at 16:39.

I feel the same way he's awesome...I love rovers anyway

Agree on this Sirenne is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by James G Vine View Post
    My argument is for SIRENNE being the BEST MOST AWSOME of the three are 1. He's a Rover and everyone knows that rovers have good speed and are even brtter when Violette is used as a lieutenant along with 2 or 3 rovers!
    2. His satk is awsome very powerful if he doesn't take you out first shot his death code finishes you off!
    3. Also he has high hp and great dodge so if you pair him with Zaffery as lieutenant you also get a chance of going invisible so if he has to he can take a hit aswell as give one in my honest opinion he is amazing!

Admin at The Asylum For Best Warriors Advice��
    Agree think sirenne is an awesome rover with a very deadly special att. With lt as zaffrey the ship will be great in battle

Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Tiptop View Post
    Agree think sirenne is an awesome rover with a very deadly special att. With lt as zaffrey the ship will be great in battle
    Yes and when sirenne is stacked up with some awsome Galactonits like tekken r6 strike r6 starlight r6 Magic rey dual r6 and wind trail dual r6 and shining r5 dual Galactonite you give sirenne the extra punch and possibility of dodging a hit or sustaining a hit because you have applied the best type of Galactonite for an awsome fight. As we already know he can give and take a powerful hit but providing him with certain galactonite yives him even more of a chance of providing the most deadly hit and giving him the best opportunity to survive a critical attack.

Admin at The Asylum For Best Warriors Advice��
    I agree with James's arguments, I would also put a highlight on Sirenne's stats - 35% anti crit, great attribute for the survival of the commander as well as 25% dodge.

Ici.s329 World319 Android

Colonel
    I'm in total 100% agreement bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Medsun View Post
    I agree with James's arguments, I would also put a highlight on Sirenne's stats - 35% anti crit, great attribute for the survival of the commander as well as 25% dodge.

Yes your tottaly right about his anti crit being at an already elevated level of 35% thats why its really important to equip the right sort of galactonite like Wind Trail dual r6 galactonite at a decent level like level 7 or 8 you get around an extra 30% to add to the 35% base rate plus with this dual you get extra dodge so they work in harmony together.

Yes he's definitely an option to use along zaffery as lieutenant instead of a destroyer since he has satk of over 1 mil plus if you use another rover like aquos and he copies destroyer on your oponents you have one he'll of a deadly team GO SIRENNE!!!!
    Yes your tottaly right about his anti crit being at an already elevated level of 35% thats why its really important to equip the right sort of galactonite like Wind Trail dual r6 galactonite at a decent level like level 7 or 8 you get around an extra 30% to add to the 35% base rate plus with this dual you get extra dodge so they work in harmony together.

On top of that you can add the bonus of up 60% S-def from the TS-25 module, plus its secondary attribute Anti crit or Dodge...that is up another 15%.