Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharp Tongue Arena II--Support Sirenne

I feel the same way he's awesome...I love rovers anyway

Agree on this Sirenne is awesome

Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by redspades View Post
    I think Sirenne is the best from these 3 commanders, because:
    1. Sirenne has an advantage in the speed because he is a rover and can get +100 points by violette, which is big advantage for first shot. Also with zaffrey he can stay alive much longer and use his skill again which makes him even more dangerous.
    2. His skill is active for 2 round which means that the chance for success is doubled.
    3. The death code can kill the whole fleet. He shoots horizontal attack which can turn into cross attack and finish the battle easy.
    4. Sirenne has very good critical and dodge rate, which makes him hard to be killed and also he can deal a lot of damage because of his critical and this will make the things even easier. If the attacked ships are not killed, they will left with very low HP and they will be easy to be killed and then the death code will finish them.
    Sirenne is the only one who can deal 2 different types of attack- horizontal and cross.
    The skill of Sirenne has very big chance for success- 80% and doubled chance to use it successfully.l because of its activity for 2 rounds.
    Finally I want to say that Sirenne is the perfect commander. The commander with the most advantages. Can use the skills of violette and zaffrey, has very good stats- high dodge, critical and hit rate and deadly skill. Just Sirenne.

redSPADEs.s791 world 749 AN
    I'm in total 100% agreement bro
    Jimbo.s196 world1099 android

Quote Originally Posted by James G Vine View Post
    My argument is for SIRENNE being the BEST MOST AWSOME of the three are 1. He's a Rover and everyone knows that rovers have good speed and are even brtter when Violette is used as a lieutenant along with 2 or 3 rovers!
    2. His satk is awsome very powerful if he doesn't take you out first shot his death code finishes you off!
    3. Also he has high hp and great dodge so if you pair him with Zaffery as lieutenant you also get a chance of going invisible so if he has to he can take a hit aswell as give one in my honest opinion he is amazing!

Admin at The Asylum For Best Warriors Advice��
    Agree think sirenne is an awesome rover with a very deadly special att. With lt as zaffrey the ship will be great in battle

My argument is for SIRENNE being the BEST MOST AWSOME of the three are 1. He's a Rover and everyone knows that rovers have good speed and are even brtter when Violette is used as a lieutenant along with 2 or 3 rovers!
    2. His satk is awsome very powerful if he doesn't take you out first shot his death code finishes you off!
    3. Also he has high hp and great dodge so if you pair him with Zaffery as lieutenant you also get a chance of going invisible so if he has to he can take a hit aswell as give one in my honest opinion he is amazing!

Admin at The Asylum For Best Warriors Advice��
    I agree with James's arguments, I would also put a highlight on Sirenne's stats - 35% anti crit, great attribute for the survival of the commander as well as 25% dodge.

Ici.s329 World319 Android

Да сложно выбрать кого то одного. Полезность каждого из них зависит от состава флота. Вот многие пишут что Сталкер мобильный, и Зарбона в лейтёхах делает его чуть ли не убиваемым. А вот Ретробот рейнджер и для него есть Эльза, которая тоже его в инвиз частенько будет отправлять. Один большой и жирный минус Ретробота, так это то, что его продают только в одну акцию.

Colonel
    I totally agree (Jimbo.s196 world1099 android)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaus Beymer View Post
    i support sirenne he is a incendos or brom as rover
    Yes he's definitely an option to use along zaffery as lieutenant instead of a destroyer since he has satk of over 1 mil plus if you use another rover like aquos and he copies destroyer on your oponents you have one he'll of a deadly team GO SIRENNE!!!!

1. Collect a fleet of rovers is good, but give Zaffrey +4,Violet +4, and other commanders get chipped. Where to get as many rovers chips?
    2. Well, Retro has also good satk. 60% freeze and reduse acc, it is to good.
    3. Retro have to great dodge. And he can use Elsa as leut.

Lieutenant General
    Quote Originally Posted by jimsun View Post
    1. Collect a fleet of rovers is good, but give Zaffrey +4,Violet +4, and other commanders get chipped. Where to get as many rovers chips?
    2. Well, Retro has also good satk. 60% freeze and reduse acc, it is to good.
    3. Retro have to great dodge. And he can use Elsa as leut.
    1.if u can buy Sirene,i dont think where to get chip rover is your problem.
    2.Retrobot has good satk with freeze, but Sirene has deal more dame and during in 2 turn.
    3. Retrobot have higher dodge, but lower block than Sirene. u have more dodge from buff of lieutan and comander as Hunter...And he can use Zaffrey to invisible, of course when his hp drop at 50%, but it can help u invi in many turm if u lucky. Elsa only make u invi in 2 turn whem your accum lower than 50
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

Sergeant
    Сталкер еще с зарбоной в лейтенатах это оружие смерти . я видел не раз сталкеру хватала одного выстрела что бы коренным образом изменить ход боя
    Ярик.s917 /world596/ IOS
    Lv92
    " The Legion group member "