Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [FAQ] How to Contact tap4fun Customer Service as a Player?

After about 5 tickets or so, my experience is this that i have to write in a lot of background information, saying exactly what the event was, give screenshots of the event description, write out what i did, how i did it and then i get a faster reply.

Still not happy with the replies but at least the turnaround time is faster and within 24 hours.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    After about 5 tickets or so, my experience is this that i have to write in a lot of background information, saying exactly what the event was, give screenshots of the event description, write out what i did, how i did it and then i get a faster reply.

Still not happy with the replies but at least the turnaround time is faster and within 24 hours.
    Lol. I ended up once with doing an on-screen recording in Pandora space, and still they prooved me that I'm dumb and they're right ))
    So don't bother too much.
    The support will help you, indeed, in easy cases (teleport overcharge in pandora for instance, that one still isn't fixed after loooooooong time) but they are trained to route you away if your issue is related to improper translation. The worst part - we take it as granted that the official text is the english one, but they use chinese (probably) as the official one. Not to mention that their copywriter for english has some serious issues with Shakespeare's tongue.
    C'est la vie with our beloved tap4fun support
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; January 28th, 2016 at 17:39.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

problem reporting does not work about three days (14 May 2016).

Each time I would contact the support I have this error message : "Access denied. Make sure the browser's cookie function was enabled!"
    I tried with an another phone, I set my browser correctly , but no change... How can I contact tap4fun support ? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Stellie View Post
    Each time I would contact the support I have this error message : "Access denied. Make sure the browser's cookie function was enabled!"
    I tried with an another phone, I set my browser correctly , but no change... How can I contact tap4fun support ? :/
    I had the same problem and i tried on several differnet devices and computers and internet browsers all with the cookies function enabled.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by Stellie View Post
    I'm having the EXACT same problem as well and I'm having a serious problem related to the recent Krill event. How do you get in contact with this company!?!?!? NEED HELP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Ross View Post
    I'm having the EXACT same problem as well and I'm having a serious problem related to the recent Krill event. How do you get in contact with this company!?!?!? NEED HELP!!!
    As long as the ingame function for cantacting tap for fun customer service does not work please use:

support@contact.tap4fun.com

Writing a mail manually lacks the automatical insertion of your account and server data. So please add those data precisely.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    As long as the ingame function for cantacting tap for fun customer service does not work please use:

support@contact.tap4fun.com

Writing a mail manually lacks the automatical insertion of your account and server data. So please add those data precisely.
    Screenshot_2016-06-29-21-57-13.jpg

or this e-mail