Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [FAQ] How to Contact tap4fun Customer Service as a Player?

Lightbulb [FAQ] How to Contact tap4fun Customer Service as a Player?

Nobody is perfect and so every now and then you may discover suspicious game behaviour probably because of a bug in the game. If you think you encountered a bug first try to document that (photo, screenshot), then report it!

The report procedure is described here:

1. Go to your settings tab inside the game:

2. Open "HELP" ==> "CONTACT"

3. A web browser opens. Choose the correct or best matching category:

4. Enter date and some other information as well as a short description (like an e-mail subject). Then tap/press/click "Next" in the lower bar:

5. Confirm that you are sure to submit a bug:

6. Fill-in contact data and add a more detailed explanation if necessary. Add screenshots (if any) and finally tap/press/click "Submit" in the lower area:

7. You will receive an e-mail within some hours to days. Honestly, the first response can be disappointing but be tenacious but polite and hopefully you get a satisfying solution. Answer to that e-mail if further communication is necessary.
    Last edited by Nachteule; December 17th, 2015 at 23:44.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Thanks for the guide but seriously what's the point? I have been in contact with Tap "support" several times and it's like banging your head to a wall.

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Thanks for the guide but seriously what's the point? I have been in contact with Tap "support" several times and it's like banging your head to a wall.
    I had several issues so far with tap4fun customer service. In most cases they finally found a satisfying solution. Maybe some issues would have been solved anyways because many players were affected but there were some individual issues too.

My experience is you need patience like a monk. But if you remain polite and constructive they possibly understand you finally and help you. Additionally I think any issue raised increases the workload for the service and so we as players can put some pressure on tap4fun to solve basic issues like stability, fairness, chance/randomness issues...
    Galactic Chairman
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

I apologize if i sounded rude towards you N it was not intended. I'm just fed up with Tap support. I'm always very polite to them but I never get help. It's like support don't understand the game or they pretend not to understand. I feel it's pointless to contact them. Only reason to contact them is to have something to show Google play.

Last contact I had with Tap they did admit that they did wrong but also that they would not fix it and for real they did wish me better luck next time. Seriously what company say that to a paying customer? "Yes we did screw up but we will not fix it and we hope you have better luck next time."

Another thing I have noticed with Tap support is that they don't see it as any problem to just tell you to spend more credits as solution to an issue. For example during side task event i spent credits to clear infinite cosmos (the old version) in the first day of event to be able to rush the coming days. So it works for a couple of days and then suddenly IC gets reset. I contact Tap and they say that it was a bug but good news it works again. So just pay (again) to clear it and you can rust the next day.
    But I already did pay so that I would not have to pay again. And that discussion just went on without solution until the event was over.

Lol, even a monk will give up against the support offered by tap4fun.

Being a software engineer, I'm doing all kind of tests on this game engine and so far i have a record of several different bug topics started with tap.
    Some erreors were purely developers mistakes in programming (bugs), other are related more to improper descriptions of the game modules/events/objects (just i exemplified with Lance in a different topic here), thirds are related to incorrect timings shown (that did happen with one of commander event in the past, when the event ended up prematurely if compaired to the timer shown) but so far none of them are solved in a business-correct manner

Some issues are occuring repeatedly for months, are reported on every occurence, i get the refund but still no fix in the game (that's the case of incorrect teleport charges in pandora when "beam me up" starts but the player has not exited pandora space. In time-critical moments of Pandora that could be really a problem)

Therefore.. is easy to state the commitment for quality, user-friendly, in due time support but is way too harder to actually implement that.

It is not a free game, taken "as is". Well, at least not for vip 1 or more players. As long I'm paying my money for it, I'm entitled to get exactly what i did pay for, and that everything will work the way it was advertised. Otherwise it is called cheating in any serious business.

Arguable, I'm paying for credits, and i did get those on all occurrences. No objection on that part. But credits are just an in-game currency, so buying them it is just a currency exchange procedure. After that credits (in game currency) is used to buy stuff. And that stuff has to work as it is advertised or the buyer should be refunded if he proved that there is a problem with bought product and asked for the refund.
    That never happened.

I enjoy to play this game, but i hate then I'm cheated openly, in a absloutrly polite manner and with a Hollywood style smile on the face. Since i did pay for some credits before to learn about all those hidden flaws of the product, I'd be happy to get all my money back and to be banned from the game in return. If there is any tap4fun representative who will read this post and has the authority to do it, please reply.
    I am aware that it is useless call, and none of them will address this request. But i hope that at least new players will have the wisdom to awoid this trap called in game purchases with tap4fun.
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; December 21st, 2015 at 16:24.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Yes guys everything is so true. When write to support, no response at all, or if they do they always have mail problems, after burning a lot of money and get nothing, they just blame my bad luck, they are dirty thefts

Such a good topic and it was unpined from top of the section ; (
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    Such a good topic and it was unpined from top of the section ; (
    Good point! Sticked again! :-)
    Galactic Chairman

Бесполезно к ним обращаться. Ни ответа ни привета, молчат как рыбы.
    Андрей.s207 world1110 Android
    Уровень:100

espero no tener nunca ese problema