Thread: Game chat flood

Sergeant

Game chat flood

If there is any gm's monitoring this, can tap please stop with the flood? I don't think that ppl care that some xxx from xxxx world has got some xxx stone module commander or whatever else. It is getting to a point, that it is impossible to have a chat inside own server with constant stream of useless messages.

I ask my fellow gamers to start flooding Tap customer support asking to stop this nonsense.

Thanks

That's advertisement by Tap ;-)

yes a lot of message, but is normal.

The system messages in world chat are killing server communication, I think. And by that servers. Not every player will start again. So in the end it's against tap4fun's business interests, isn't it?
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

everything is ok... after 2 months remains only 2 alive alliances after 4 months one alliance and all guys can communicate in ... in ... in LINE or Skype only battle chat prosper inside the game all others are dead including alliance chat ... unfortunately it is so, partially yes because of annoying non stop pupups of the some ones luck and chat messages ...

the only calm places are pandora and CTC areas .. .thanks god commanders can think there about the tactics in the silence
    Zeus.s548 / World 1451 / Android

Section Leader on this forum
    The Legion foundation group Admin

Section Leader
    Hello, i think this is normal when we buy to appear like that, thanks for your sugestion
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

The game chat for world is OK, can see what others are talking about.

Wish for a dedicate chat for server so that members from different alliance can chat in-game instead of having to resort to other communication apps. Something which my Russian comrades are very very reluctant to do