Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you want a Game IMPROVEMENT: Making 'Conquer the Cosmos' event more interesting?

One-Star Admiral

Do you want a Game IMPROVEMENT: Making 'Conquer the Cosmos' event more interesting?

Hi, I don't know if this is the right section to post this but here it goes.

Although Conquer the Cosmos (CtC) is supposed to be the biggest event in the game each month at the moment I think it has one fundamental flaw: the reward system for Alliances Rankings.

The rewards system where put in place at the beginning when R5 galactonites were the best one could get and thus a nuclear R5 was something everyone would desire. At that time even the 200k influence reward was the hard to get Starocean R5.
    But times have changed, R5 is no longer the top galactonite, not even second or 3rd best galactonite ... yet the rewards remained the same. But now, instead of giving an incentive for players to participate more actively, what it does is to discourage participation. If your alliance is not getting top10 (usually if none from it goes for a Dark Commander) then what you are left with is basically ranks 10 to 180 having virtually the same rewards. Thus players won't bother much in participating, or spending credits for a reward. At the moment the 50k influence reward (4 chroma prisms R6) is basically very close to get for many players in alliances ranking from 20th - 40th place, yet we don't see any point in getting them since it would simply be an overpriced chroma compared to every other event that we could get the same items. On the other hand if there would be better rewards for the alliance ranking then chasing that 50k mark will become much more interesting for many of us as well.

As things are now, why waste credits in winning a tight fight when you get the same result with 1 more or less win?

What I propose is for tap4 to revise the rewards in the Alliance section of CtC and update them to make it more appealing for everyone. And for it to be truly interesting and fun competition introduce also new rewards brackets, possibly like this: 11th - 30th place, 31st - 60th place, 61st - 100th, 101st - 180th.
    Prizes could be upgraded with a variety of things: nuclear R6, some chroma R6 prisms, power cores, destroyer chips, even "regular" chips, etc. There are many interesting and medium-rare items in the game that could be considered as attractive prizes for most of the players.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

Section Leader
    Hello!
    You choose the right section, this is the section for sugestions and complaints (generals) i think will be an improve soon i saw in past months that from the war we get more rewards then ago 4 months.
    All the players that agree with Bogdan share in replies your opinion...
    I agree with you to have better rewards from war
    Last edited by Myhay Nycu Maglasu; December 4th, 2015 at 08:10.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Hi, yes i want too more rewards fro conquer the cosmos

Good initiative Bogdan!
    Yes we all need better prices for both Alliance and Individual for CtC for sure!

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by War Musse View Post
    Good initiative Bogdan!
    Yes we all need better prices for both Alliance and Individual for CtC for sure!
    For start remove donating option and make activity and tactics count as for now, it is just bunch of wallets smacking each other. Oh, but that will stop the gold stream (all that donated money that get's invested in game development (not rly)). There is tons of stuff they could improve, but that means a bit less income and game a LOT more fun for everyone. Gamers are slaves here and have no word. Taps way, or no way.

yes i think so. better rewards could be give in CtC.
    now with new modules and other things could be some of this in rewards section of CtC for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Demo View Post
    For start remove donating option and make activity and tactics count as for now, it is just bunch of wallets smacking each other. Oh, but that will stop the gold stream (all that donated money that get's invested in game development (not rly)). There is tons of stuff they could improve, but that means a bit less income and game a LOT more fun for everyone. Gamers are slaves here and have no word. Taps way, or no way.
    I agree with you guys, and good point of view all

Great suggestion Bogdan and I agree the final gala rewards are not commensurate with the current status of the game.

As Bogdan has mentioned, the rewards system has not upgraded with the same pace as the progress of this game where what was once great rewards are now just mediocre and Tap should definitely look into it.

The rewards also does not seem to justify the amount of coordination/sleeplessness needed for this intense 3 days of activity and would propose that T4fun look into a better scaling for the rewards where more could share in the spoils.
    Thatzme.s15 World 660 IOS
    Derrick GL on Facebook
    Proud member of Art of War

For information or to compare commanders' cost from past events, visit Nachteule's Event Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

http://cs628019.vk.me/v628019928/27ae4/OmgJlZesfC8.jpg Battle Academy Section Leader
    http://cs628019.vk.me/v628019928/27add/Ay7r37C_t-s.jpg Tactics Workshop Section Leader

I agree. We don't have any heavy spenders in my alliance but we made aprox P250 last time due to high level of activity. But the rewards was nothing to the work we did. The five R6 chroma prisms, some bosons, power amplifiers and a couple of R5 for refine was all. Not worth the effort over three days.