Lvl 79
    Galaxy legend
    Android:
    Server 481
    World 1384
    Chairman : Alliance USA
    Player name : Arrow
    Facebook name : Ravi kumar
    Member : art of war Facebook forum (Official 100 group)
    Last edited by Ravi Kumar; December 2nd, 2015 at 09:22.

Checking in

Checking in..!!!
    How many of us got credits ??
    2 k approx..
    :-)

here now..for a while

If this worked.. I give it a full five star.. Looks good..

Here I am on wed 😀

with all the different time zones were all in.....is it wed? am i early or late ? With every passing hour our solar system comes forty-three thousand miles closer to globular cluster 13 in the constellation Hercules, and still there are some misfits who continue to insist that there is no such thing as progress ! I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants ,For three days after death, hair and fingernails continue to grow but phone calls taper off ,What is a committee? A group of the unwilling, picked from the unfit, to do the unnecessary , think i been here to long..going to hide over there in the corner............

Quote Originally Posted by cowmooflage View Post
    with all the different time zones were all in.....is it wed? am i early or late ? With every passing hour our solar system comes forty-three thousand miles closer to globular cluster 13 in the constellation Hercules, and still there are some misfits who continue to insist that there is no such thing as progress ! I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants ,For three days after death, hair and fingernails continue to grow but phone calls taper off ,What is a committee? A group of the unwilling, picked from the unfit, to do the unnecessary , think i been here to long..going to hide over there in the corner............
    We'll be posting the next check in thread in the next 2-3 days... so if you've replied to this thread already, you're good until we make check-in #5
    time's up.