Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sharp Tongue Arena--Refuters Threads

Choice is clear - 3 times more negatives than positives

In conclusion, from
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Do R7 supporters really support R7?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Fence Sitters? Slightly more Venting negatives on R7 than Positives
    9 of the supporters have "other" thoughts behind their so-called support for R7s.

3 fence sitters are negative, 2 positive about R7s.

We thus have more people negative about R7s (20 refuters, + 9 "other" supporters + 2.5 negative fence sitters) than those positive about R7s (9 supporters + 2.5 positive fence sitters)

The numbers?
    31.5 negative vs 11.5 positive

There are 3 people against supporting R7 to every 1 supporter of introducing R7s.

The choice is clear. Tap should not introduce R7s at all.

Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) rest the case

* Darren Williams split his post into 0.5 positive & 0.5 negative about R7.

Cheaper or More accessible R5s or R6s will not rebalance

Cheaper or more accessible R5 or R6s will not re-balance the game.

Right now, the "small" players already cannot compete with the more accessible and cheaper R4s against those with R5 / R6s /dual R6s

The price will be NOT be so great that no one or a few will get it. Just look at Space War when so much is spent to get more battle supplies just to get even more merit points. They will be spenders to get the R7s IF they are introduced. Every time something new is introduced there are many who will get them.

I agree when gil.s385 said:

Quote Originally Posted by gil.s385 View Post
    However, if you've only been playing for a few months (and keep it mind, this is a LONG time by any standard of gaming), you are probably still struggling to get R6 - I know I've been playing for 5-6 months, and I just got my first R6 last week! If this is your case, than the introduction of R7 will greatly increase the already existing gap, which often is hard to penetrate, between more veteran players and you. And since you WILL encounter these players in Pandora, CCC, CTC, and are probably already struggling against them, this will make things even harder - ....
    So introducing R7s will not re-balance the situation. It will just make the gap even great as xaus, Andrea99, RuaKien and others that i may have missed think

Quote Originally Posted by xaus View Post
    Да, цена будет большой, и ни каждый донатер сможет себе его позволить. Но другие р5 и р6 галактонит станут доступнее и дешевле. И игроки с маленьким уровнем смогут их получить,и будут продолжать биться с большими игроками.
    as well as others who have the same thought

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea99 View Post
    continuing of other post , i agree with r7,
    not only because they are very useful to the 100 level but also because now the other (r5, r6) will be valued less, I think, so as to be more competitive without spending much
    [*]make R6s dual R6s cheaper:
    Quote Originally Posted by RuaKien View Post
    I want that the galactonites r7 to be introduced soon because:
    3. And i think most of us wants the galactonite r7 to come soon because the duals r6 will have lower price, like the chromas r5 are given in the war for free, also the price of galactonite r6 will be lower
    {google translated]
    Quote Originally Posted by xaus View Post
    can P5 and P6 will make more accessible and cheaper.

One-Star Admiral
    I want that the galactonites r7 to be introduced soon because:
    1. i have a lot of r6 galas and i think most of us that dont miss primus invasion have this, or big spenders have it like this
    I got top 800 every time since the invasion began and I got other things than pri-energy or deep blue only twice. And I don't think I'm the only one as long as there is no event that increases chances of a particular type of galactonites from nuclear transformation

2. I support the r7 gala to come because i played more then 1 year and i think with all the new dual r6 that come in past day and weeks the galactonites r7 can be the way to compete with that new duals
    I play for more than a year and being a mediu spender I believe the gap r7 will introduce will be too big to overcome for non-spenders

3. And i think most of us wants the galactonite r7 to come soon because the duals r6 will have lower price, like the chromas r5 are given in the war for free, also the price of galactonite r6 will be lower
    This will happen only if dual r7 would be introduced... Creating even greater gap for most players.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

As it is already mentioned, i also think that there are Different ways to improve the game:
    Make a way to refine dual r6 galactonite in any sort you wish, for example 10 "useless" with basic stats like Zirconium of any other to refine a dual that you have choosen before refining.
    Or another feature could be: before using chroma prisms choose 4 Different dual r6 compositions ( 2 new and 2 old dual sorts) and let it gamble like with the dexter coins. It is very annoying for a low spender to get crap galactonite from hard earned prisms or nuclears. Let the regular spenders even come in sight to big players.
    The easiest way to make the game interesting for the 3,13% of players that are big Spenders could be to open level 110. So everybody can gain success, even the 96,87 % of players that are non Spender or low Spender.
    himura.s531 World 501 Android Level 100
    Facebook Paul Müller
    Forum Paul Müller
    Art of War Group [AOW]

Another suggestion to improve the game can be to refine commanders. Every player has a lot of commanders that will never be used again. In case of credit commanders it is very sad, to have an expensive useless collection. "Free" commanders as well as credit commanders. It would be a nice feature to refine them for an Upgrade of basic stats for example. Even if it will cost credits. Imagine what possibilities every player could have. It is also very fair for spenders because mostly they have more commanders available for this feature and more advantages.
    I think these suggestions are a better way to improve the game than to introduce r7 galactonite because it could be available for everybody
    himura.s531 World 501 Android Level 100
    Facebook Paul Müller
    Forum Paul Müller
    Art of War Group [AOW]

I consider that it is feasible to introduce r7 galactonite, simply because with the recent updates (r6-dual, galactonite meteor) is sufficient, other than those upgrades are expensive (too many credits) to get it.
    r7 introduce only encourage the big spenders spend more, but we hardly spent most that we would leave the game gradually because little by little we will make it more difficult, and if that will hardly play the game the spenders will have competitors (the other spenders), but every time the game will lose popularity and the big spenders get bored. Imagine it as a chain of dominos that if one falls, the others will fall.
    sireduars.s423 world 1326, android
    Eduardo Berzunza Leon

sireduars.s423 world1326 Android

The legion group member

Why is the game no longer interesting for players? Because their attention is no longer held. These could be due to

As my comrades in the Refuters & Fence Sitters section have variously mentioned, even the supports also agree to some of the following points that for

1) Players have reached level 100 with the best galactonites and commanders and no longer have any challenge
    2a) Players loosing all the time to other players with money to get credits
    2b) Players loosing all the time to participants of various avenues for rewards e.g. Pandora, CtC, Primus Invasion, Primus

they loose interest and stop playing

So if R7s were introduced, it will be a patch work to solve only group (1) players.

How to make it sufficiently competitive for group (2a) & (2b) players that it will be achievable?

One way is to give better results in z-bosons interference of equipment as well as the module boosting stats. This does mean that the top players will also level up faster but at least the haves and have-nots will reach the same level faster.

For the unevenness of Pandora matching is a major gripe of many players. More even matching where the opponents are mostly evenly matched gives hope to fight for the rewards and thus to get continued and even increased participation.

Recently, Tap4fun has introduced the feature where being online gives certain rewards until a maximum cap. So having a system where if you have less than say 40 points in Pandora but you are online and moving about in Pandora will give you certain bonus or rewards will encourage those who are not able to win a battle to continue to participate - this is a win win situation as the "loosers" will get something for being a target for the "winners".

This applies to other parts of the game, such as Space War, Primus & Primus Invasion.

The rewards of those who are able to get is too large a gap to those who do not or are not able to get the rewards from such events. Right now is an all or nothing system. The ones to who do not get any will ultimate mean nothing to Tap.

A 2 is to 1 portion or even a 3 is to 1 proportionally of rewards between the have and the have nots will help continue giving hope and thus continued sustained interest of players

Sustainability of the game from real money to credits conversion is of course important, a non-sustainable game mean no game for all of us. So a fine balance has to be struck.

Recently it was noticed that on Android the purchase credits and get additional 1000 credits event no longer happens. This causes many players who would part with their real life money to stop putting money into the game. I think, instead of looking at from a finance point of view how much real money flows into the game, Tap4fun should also look into how much real money flows for each player on a monthly or quarterly basis against how much time they spend in the game. The more time spent in the game, the expense Tap4fun has. So with the withdrawal of the event mentioned above, the expense to Tap4fun actually increases because these players will stop "paying" for their online time when they stop buying credits with real life money.

The game can either be sustained by new players coming in or continued interest of veteran players and it can be both too.

Finer grained cross servers competition by VIP levels subgrouped by player game level with good rewards can help allow the lesser spenders or non-VIPs to get rewards to help them better compete in the larger game (e.g. Pandora, CtC, Space Wars, Primus Invasion).

Finer grain in the same server competition with rewards can also help.

Since the game's expenses has to be paid converting real life money to credits incentives that are of small quantum that gives a bang for buck from the players view points will help increase the number of paying players.

Even smaller quantum such as USD0.99 or USD1.99 for x credits can help as it will be more easy to get over psychologically than the current USD4.99

So does introducing R7 help solve the greater issue of the game sustainability? In my opinion it does not. It is a patchwork solution for a very small segment of the Galaxy Legend players

I don't think R7 should be implemented yet. Let the R6's / dual settle in for a bit longer. Let other / new players catch up with R5 / R6 / Duals.

What would happen if R7's were introduced now? Lv60 players equipping R7s will be able to beat lv80 players?
    Vitamins.s56 World 701 IOS

We really do not need to be chasing yet another grade of Galactonite just yet. I have read many replies both supporting and disagreeing with the idea and it seams there is a more compelling and fundamental valid argument not to add the R-7 galactonites yet. There will always be players that have more money then others and so get the best rewards, but making the gap bigger will only stop more players from playing. Every play wants to be the best, but removing even the slightest chance of that happening is just going to end with more server merges due to empty servers.

Instead of adding more content it would be nice to see a bit more of a game rebalance across all aspects of the game so we see a strong variation of commanders being used instead of everyone chasing the same ones.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy