Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sharp Tongue Arena--Supporters Threads

Lieutenant General
    I want that the galactonites r7 to be introduced soon because:
    1. i have a lot of r6 galas and i think most of us that dont miss primus invasion have this, or big spenders have it like this
    2. I support the r7 gala to come because i played more then 1 year and i think with all the new dual r6 that come in past day and weeks the galactonites r7 can be the way to compete with that new duals
    3. And i think most of us wants the galactonite r7 to come soon because the duals r6 will have lower price, like the chromas r5 are given in the war for free, also the price of galactonite r6 will be lower
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

Hi All Supporter

How i said it before for R7 - Defense is a big chance to be more resistable during events, not only against each others like players but when i fight to Infinite Cosmos to pass the level - their defense is obsolutely desireable for any one of us.....

Aleks.s845 World 803

Lieutenant General
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander Prenga View Post
    Hi All Supporter

How i said it before for R7 - Defense is a big chance to be more resistable during events, not only against each others like players but when i fight to Infinite Cosmos to pass the level - their defense is obsolutely desireable for any one of us.....

Aleks.s845 World 803
    yes, Infinite Cosmos is difficult to all of us now, but it alway like that from TAF change to new IC. and u dont get a big chance because only that reason. As u said, R7 is really big chance in game mode. when this game going to boring as now, TAF need a big chance like that. its for all, players and TAF too
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

Quote Originally Posted by Ng Si Liek View Post
    i oppose the r7 to be release so soon.... its just too fast. we cant even rest.... let us breath for a little while. maybe april fool they can release it..
    Я думаю нам не стоит ждать. Если введут р7 то мы сможем потягатся с игроками которые уже заполнили свой галактонический центр двойными р6.
    Xaus.s915 / world 848 / Android / уровень 100

Quote Originally Posted by Ihoy Ihoy View Post
    Я думаю,что R7 не должен быть введён т.к
    1.На него будут очень большие цены.
    2.Новым игрокам будет намного труднее догнать более развитых в этой игре.

3adrot.s511 Мир 1414 lvl 42 Андроид
    Да, цена будет большой, и ни каждый донатер сможет себе его позволить. Но другие р5 и р6 галактонит станут доступнее и дешевле. И игроки с маленьким уровнем смогут их получить,и будут продолжать биться с большими игроками.

Quote Originally Posted by kirion90 View Post
    That will be a big mistake you recently create the Meteor Gala and introduce new r6 dual, so many things at the same time it doesn“t have any sense to make this soon
    Ошибки не будет. У меня много р5 и немного р6, 1 двойной р6, если я смогу получить р7, то смогу надеется на победу над игроком который оборудован галактонитом р6 и двойными р6. Так что р7 будет мне в пользу против р6 и двойного р6.

I think that if to enter galactinet R7, provided that R5, R6 galactinet boudot more accessible and cheaper to buy snizjatsja cores on di characteristic R6 , galactic, will increase the chance of raspaculo proteinic stones ! it is best to introduce gradually , stone by stone, that the players had a large gap from other players, some stones to give only participation in the rally on their servers ! but do not rush to enter the new year will be a gift to many !

Патрик.s954
    World633
    iOS

pensandoci le r7 sono molto utili nel world championship perche ci sono sempre le solite tattiche e di conseguenza i soliti vincitori. se le r7 le introdurranno prima del prossimo campionato vedremo molte belle partite e sopratutto guarderemo la r 7 in azione. ovviamente poi concordo con tutti quelli che dicono che servono per infinite cosmos perche č davvero dura... speriamo in bene

Quote Originally Posted by Sander Prenga View Post
    Hi All Supporter

Aleks.s845 World 803
    si hai veramente ragione con la r7 ci saranno molte piu possibilita di vincere in infinite cosmos, perche vedendo che le r 6 sono il doppio delle r5 si presuppone che le r7 sono il doppio delle r6 o ancora di piu. quindi e ovvio pensare il grande aiuto che daranno

Colonel
    I support the R7 I think it's been a long time coming this game needs to evolve in order to keep players interested I also know that lots of new players are rising through the ranks very quickly and will soon be like me in need of some more excitement the game seems to be stale now I'm lvl100 nothing new and exciting just the monthly events to look forward to!