Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sharp Tongue Arena--Supporters Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RuaKien View Post
    i think the Comander in feuture will be have good basic info. of course the more the better, but u will need good galactonites to win battle, and R7 is best way to make that. and R7 will make the game will be more interested while so many ppl quit the game because they get full r6 with many useless other r6 in store.
    i agree with u, r7 change the strategy
    Last edited by Andrea99; November 27th, 2015 at 17:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Kael View Post
    No i dont want R7 because spender will be stronger and stronger. Hard to beat them, pls update R7 after new year. I'm none spend just have month card and got fun when playing. ☺☺
    Когда введут р7, то р5 и р6 станут доступнее.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Müller View Post
    I also think, that it is a very bad idea to introduce r7 in every case. We do not have dual r6 for a long time yet. There are still so much possibilities to for all players to spend money and upgrade their Fleet with dual r6.
    The New r7 will make a bunch of big Spenders chasing after them like hell but all thousands of regular spenders will never get after this. How much will them cost if the new dual r6 is at 38.000 credits already???
    You will make a few players happy and a lot more disappointed.
    And what happens after r7? 6 months later will r8 being released??? Give all the regular players more time to build their Fleet with dual r6 ....
    Р7 введут, тогда и даойной р6 и просто р6 станут дешевые. Как это случилось с другими ядрами.
    Last edited by Zeus; November 27th, 2015 at 19:15. Reason: merged and relocated to the supporters room
    Xaus.s915 / world 848 / Android / уровень 100

Отличная идея сделать р7. Подешевеют р6 и можно будет флот нормально прокачать. Ввели бы еще галактониты на процент атаки или супер атаки или электро атаки или хп, тогда ты супер было. А то обычные сейчас как то не актуально для 100го. Я предполагаю что р7 введут на новый год, как покупную вещь. Будем ждать.

loken.s558 Русский08 iOS

если будет Р7 то те кто не вкладывает бабло в игру потеряют интерес к игре
    Last edited by Myhay Nycu Maglasu; November 28th, 2015 at 10:53.

I think R7 should be introduced soon. And some funtions should be change as well.
    - The gaclatonite center can refine R7 galactonites
    - The rewards of high ranks (ex: 1st to 3rd) for Primus Invasion event: R6 is replaced by R7 Nuclear galactonites
    - The values of R7 should be by multiple, ex: Strike Galactonite +10% atk ... etc

Lieutenant General
    Quote Originally Posted by gadichoi View Post
    I think R7 should be introduced soon. And some funtions should be change as well.
    - The gaclatonite center can refine R7 galactonites
    - The rewards of high ranks (ex: 1st to 3rd) for Primus Invasion event: R6 is replaced by R7 Nuclear galactonites
    - The values of R7 should be by multiple, ex: Strike Galactonite +10% atk ... etc
    agree with u,wecan refine r6 useless to r7, this is good for ppls who have full r6 and dual r6 .and R7 should be special: level to use it shoud at 100 and above. it mean the more level will be added soon, the other best way to get ppls come back with game
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

Lieutenant General
    Quote Originally Posted by DenDem View Post
    No, guys. For now we are DONT need r-7 gala. For now we are have good r6 galas, and amazing double r6 (no count crapy ones like hit-rate/at, def/s-def-thet has lower % then r5!!!!!!). If you want ruin gameplay-ok, enter r7...I am imagine Kit +7 augmented with r6 block/dodge at 11 lvl+Ctty as lieutenant (+2 to block ability) will have after s-atk (+30% to block for 2 rounds) 98% of block!!!!!!!and now imagine with r7?????)))it is insane....if you really want r7- let it be 1 stone for 2-3 slots, or r7 only with numbers-atk, s-atk, def, s-def, e-atk....I just can't imagine how I will play against enemy with r7 dodge +57% on Elsa or Sirenne +7 augmented...or r7 anticrit +65% on Sirenne=100% anticrit-no chance...
    u said enemi use R7 and u cant win, but u dont think about when u use R7 too. the game need add more section too make it interested, im not a spender, but i like more new challeng to find fun in game
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

concordo con chi dice che con le r7 per esempio con elsa , gli danno troppa schivata ma voi pensate il costo di una r7!!! gia la r6 costa migliaia di crediti e comunque il gioco si deve evolvere senno non ci sarebbero piu giocatori quindi è giusto che ogni tanto ci sia un salto di qualita. altrimenti sarebbe una noia..

Я считаю что r-7 галактонит дожен быть введён в игру как можно скорее.Это добавит разнообразия в игру,все будут играть в неё с большим интересом.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    i can support only R-7 of basic attributes: ATK, S-ATK, DEF, S-DEF, HP.

R-7 which improve % not required at all as well as Dual R-7 are not required at all because all the ships will have 100% hitrate / 100% crit / 100% penetration / 100% block - sounds like a very bad and annoying idea
    are you forgot Dodge, anticrit ? If you have 100 hit rate, but your enemy has 80% dodge, it will be you only have 20% change to hit, bro.