Thread: Login problems

Login problems

15 minutes ago the game told me to stop gaming and to do an automatic update. Afterwards i tried to start it but it doesnt work. Its loading and loading, and there appears a window which tells me to determine the game and to finish the update.
    I hope you can help me.
    Greetings,
    maxfreak

Hi
    same here can't log since one hour
    Waiting for some news

Greetings

Reinstall doesnt work

its the same for me..cant play because of this problem
    tried reinstalling ang rebooting my phone but still doesn't work..

Can you all give more informations please:
    World, platform.

You may also search for more information here: http://www.tap4fun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=20916

The old forum has accumulated a lot of knowledge on such issues.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Corporal
    I experienced the issue last night, and it cleared up on its own by the morning (I had tried rebooting my phone before going to sleep...) I was even still in the game when I tried in the morning, and it connected without me having to close and reopen the game, so I'm thinking it was a server issue (or some ISP connectivity to the server...) It happened to me at just after 8 GMT (it was particularly frustrating, because I was trying to stay awake to get some extra points on Pandora while the speed boost was in effect...) I tried for about a half hour before going to bed, so it did last a bit, but it was only 5 or 6 hours later when it was working in the morning, so not too long... I'm on World1409 for Android.