Thread: Raid Permits

Smile Raid Permits

I logged out and back in as the game clock ticked over to 00.00 (as i always do) and discovered that I had 0/8 raid permits allocated!!.

As quick as I am I'm not that quick, could I have them back please. Can't do a screenshot as i use a droid emulator and it's not an option!!

Hope you can help this low-level player?

Spraggy0558 s.471 World 1374

Quote Originally Posted by Spraggy0558 View Post
    I logged out and back in as the game clock ticked over to 00.00 (as i always do) and discovered that I had 0/8 raid permits allocated!!.

As quick as I am I'm not that quick, could I have them back please. Can't do a screenshot as i use a droid emulator and it's not an option!!

Hope you can help this low-level player?

Spraggy0558 s.471 World 1374
    Sometimes after reset ressources are not refreshed immediately (although log out and re-log in usually does the job). Did they not appear at all?

If you use a emulator can't you use a screen capture tool from your host system? Anyways you can open a ticket at tap4fun customer service, category property check or bug.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Thanks my friend. Logged out back in, no joy or change whatsoever. so just put it down to bad luck.

Today however I went into the CC Competition portal and - Yeehar I backed a winner in the Top 8, Top 4 and final of the Level 100 comp. However on looking around there were two buttons to claim 5000 gala energy each for the Top 8 & Top 4 rounds and only one (TOp 4) worked. On pressing the Top 8 button the message 'An error occurred when claiming rewards' kept popping up!!

How do I open a ticket at tap4Fun customer service, as i would really like that gala energy??

Thanks for any help you can give

Quote Originally Posted by Spraggy0558 View Post
    Thanks my friend. Logged out back in, no joy or change whatsoever. so just put it down to bad luck.

Today however I went into the CC Competition portal and - Yeehar I backed a winner in the Top 8, Top 4 and final of the Level 100 comp. However on looking around there were two buttons to claim 5000 gala energy each for the Top 8 & Top 4 rounds and only one (TOp 4) worked. On pressing the Top 8 button the message 'An error occurred when claiming rewards' kept popping up!!

How do I open a ticket at tap4Fun customer service, as i would really like that gala energy??

Thanks for any help you can give
    You have to go to "SETTINGS" ==> "HELP" ==> "CONTACT US" (on English user interface). Your web browser will open and a form with several catagories to chose from will be displayed. Answer the question and add a short description. Be as precise as possible! Then enter your e-mail address on the next screen and submit. The further processing will be done via e-mail so check your inbox regularly!

To deal with tap4fun customer support can be very "challenging". Often they make you think they do not understand/accept your issue. Be polite and patient that led to a acceptable solution for most of my issues.

If you have no video/screenshot to prove a bug they probably will just say "sorry"or tell you that everything went fine (or they just cannot retrace your issue) and won't compensate you.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

I Had the same issue but today it was able to receive the reward. maybe it normal now that you can get the rewards after the event ends
    himura.s531 World 501 Android Level 100
    Facebook Paul Müller
    Forum Paul Müller
    Art of War Group [AOW]