Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: [AoW] Art Of War Faction :: Weekly Check In :: 11-17-2015 #3

Hello everyone!!!

Anybody a good suggestion to get the bar to jump to a 100? Used to be easyer. Hunter is a nightmare. And.. any GOOD tips for bozon? Btw.. yesterday it showed why these groups are important. We matched purchase and got real good result. For me 6 R6 and some small things for 5000 credits. Others did well too!! Keep informing one another!!!

Check in

Quote Originally Posted by Cobus Eppie View Post
    Anybody a good suggestion to get the bar to jump to a 100? Used to be easyer. Hunter is a nightmare. And.. any GOOD tips for bozon? Btw.. yesterday it showed why these groups are important. We matched purchase and got real good result. For me 6 R6 and some small things for 5000 credits. Others did well too!! Keep informing one another!!!
    There is no trusted guide for bar or bozons since those based on RNG, unfortunately. There only thing I can suggest you is to know worst scenario for each event before spend credits. As for bosons, if you have amp then better to use when you hit +x7 and hope you hit checkpoint, e.g. +77, +87, +67. 16 of 17 +100 bosons of mine are due to amp.

hello all........

Check check check in

Hellooooooooooooooooo everybody. ��
    Maxamusviper.s167 (Android)
    World 1070 Level100 The Swarm (Chair)
    Proud member of TCT The Conspiracy Theory

Sergeant
    Good day everyone!

Salut les jeunes

Blas here for check in

Thx for the reply. The scheduals i gind for worst case are realy helpfull. Try to get amplifyers. Result now is about the same daily. Spend around 25 a day . Thx DESRUNE!!