Thread: Mystic Armor - Worm hole - An experience

Mystic Armor - Worm hole - An experience

Answering ASR1927's question in the old forum, thought i would post my experience here too.

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927
    Do anyone get this? Description say that we will be given 2 x destroyer if finishing 15 waves but reward tree inside the event indicates Pandora power cores?

Anyway what ship classes did work well this time?
    Yes, you will get 2x destroyer chips after finishing 15 waves automatically (message box pops up). The Pandora Cores rewards listed have to be manually claimed.

No special preference, they all work well, I brought in a destroyer (Incendos), a rover (Sirenne), a ranger (Retrobot), a striker (Queen Emma).

Alfred, being the star of this week, of course, makes an appearance.

Horizontal or cross attackers are important as they can attack without being placed in line of Alfred's vertical special attack.

High hit and penetration is important as the later waves have quite high dodge and block. Unlike the previous "high dodgers" events, these dodgers can still be hit most of the time with a hit rate 125% and penetration of 25%.

Lt. that are useful to bring are Kit & Jackie, to disable an enemy with Star Dust shield special and one destroyer. The protector especially was troublesome when the Star Dust shield was up.

A de-accumulator is useful to clear Alfred's accumulator so he doesn't discharge his special (he is a pretty ordinary S ranked commander without his special). Retrobot works very well here.

A horizontal freezer (like Frost) also can help.

If possible try not to skip the battle but note what is the level of Alfred's accumulator level and what enemies are left to optimize your commander positioning. Some waves have this bug so you can't see till the end of the battle sequence.

If he hides behind someone, just make sure your flagship is the lone commander in the vertical of Alfred until you have cleared the enemy commander in front, or are able to reach him via a horizontal shot.

Try to put your strongest commanders to the right side of Alfred cause when your meat shield dies, he will go to the next right lane. Fortunately most time he appears on the left.

No fixed position but one strategy i employed was to have the flagship in the vertical of Alfred, while using horizontal cross to attack Alfred.

Pity, i didn't notice if Alfred's accumulator increases when he is blocked or countered.

After wave 8 (for me), when i risked it, my entire vertical stack of commanders in front of Alfred was either outright killed or weaken after Death Countdown activates. Could have saved a few credits if i didn't do so.

I started having to revive 1 time for each wave from wave 8 to 11. Then it got much harder. Cost me total 5100 credits to clear all waves

ps as reference i have a level 100, 183M fleet force. Those with greater force strength should find it easier.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

When I read your post in old forum some time ago I thought it would be great to have it here too! :-) Thank you for sharing this info.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

So for 5100 credits total, you will receive:
    2x Destroyer Chips
    5x + 3* 2x TS-2 Module Chips (11 total)
    60 Z boson
    3 Advanced Battlebots
    6 Flagship Chips
    6 Pandora Power Cores
    6 "Treasure Chests", each worth 149 cr and yielding 1-2 Treasure Maps or 2-3 Torches

Nice
    time's up.

Hope it will be helpful for players who don't belong to a Facebook group where tips and strategies are usually discussed more frequently and in greater detail.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Thanks Nopo! ������
    Zarod23.s886
    Alliance Fighters / World565 IOS
    Brian +10(Kit+4), Louise+10(Zaffrey+4), Rashka+10 (Andrew+4), Caroline +13 (Krill+7), Burglar Kate+10 (Milena+6)