Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [AoW] Art Of War Faction :: Weekly Check In :: 11-10-2015 #2

[AoW] Art Of War Faction :: Weekly Check In :: 11-10-2015 #2

*Moderators please lock previous weeks check in thread, thank you*

All AoW members must check in weekly here. To make it fun let's all add one sentence each and create a funny story together. I'll start......
    Lvl100 :: World 893

Chairmen: Evil Genius
    Galactic Chairmen
    Admin: [AoW] Art Of War Faction

Line: _bean_

::CHAPTER 2::

After a long battle the [AoW] faction victoriously completed their first of many missions in their journey to save the universe from evil, during their celebration a large black hole opened in deep space and out appeared their arch nemesis......
    Lvl100 :: World 893

Chairmen: Evil Genius
    Galactic Chairmen
    Admin: [AoW] Art Of War Faction

Line: _bean_

Quote Originally Posted by Ender Bean Wiggins View Post
    After a long battle the [AoW] faction victoriously completed their first of many missions in their journey to save the universe from evil, during their celebration a large black hole opened in deep space and out appeared their arch nemesis......
    ...the wet-sock-wearing Primus! The now-frozen sock's reaction to the bitter cold of deep space, and the wails it elicted from the Primus, chilled the [AoW] faction to their bones -- they too had once worn a wet sock in their spacesuit. A member within spoke up, and said...
    time's up.

Says...black socks they never get dirty the longer you wear them the stronger they get. Sometimes i think i should wash them but something keeeps thelling me don't wash them yet.

War is on the way a massive army of mutants in a human like appearance but 90% smart , faster.. killing everything on their path.

black socks spotted of starboard bow...big evil things with a narly holes that could swallow ye ship down to davy jones locker...raise the mizzen arm,load the cannons ...
    Last edited by cowmooflage; November 10th, 2015 at 19:23. Reason: forgot to raise the jolly roger

My English is not so fluent guys so forgive me if I can't continue your story with anything, so just checking in!

Here i to again...��✌️

Badum tssss

(Busy tonight so a quick check in)